Semi Finals

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
Semi finals. The semi finals! We're in the semi finals at Internationals! I'm not even supposed to be here! If Elite never merged with TNS, my dream would not have come true. In a way, Lucien did me and Richelle a favour. I know that sounds bad, but at least we're away from him, and we're on a team that we're happy with. It was a rough start, but now we feel like a family.

So, we had better win this dance. It's a shame that we're against Italy, one of us is going home. Me and Richelle have come to like Adrianna, and that friendship could be broken as easily as snapping a twig today. But, it's not like we'll ever see yer again, unless she mysteriously appears at TNS, or we visit her studio.

But I can't think of that right now, because our team has been called on! With a few 'good lucks' and 'do your bests', our team stumbles onstage, taking our positions. I love this dance. It's very swing but with hip hop added. I also love our costumes, sheer white like snow, and the guys have buttoned up shirts with long sleeves, and trousers that are almost like skinny jeans but white, except they are very easy to move around in. The girls' hairs are curled and put up into a high pony tail or a bun like hair style, but I'm not sure what it's called. What? I'm a boy, don't expect me to know that stuff. Anyway, they have white dresses on, which look almost fluffy like at the bottom. Well, they look soft and comfortable. They also have a pair of white booty shorts underneath for...you know...privacy reasons. All I'm saying is, it might be a bit awkward to do acro in a dress if they aren't wearing shorts underneath. Yeah.

Once we're all in our starting positions, the curtains rolls up, revealing a huge crowd of people watching us. Our every move, our every step. I hope I don't mess up! For some reason, I'm not worrying as much as usual. Ah. I know why. My hand is linked with Richelle's. It's our position! You see, each female dancer is paired with a male, except Riley, for now. James comes on in a second to join her.

Suddenly, the music begins to play, and the crowd falls silent. James strolls on stage, looking slightly confused at everyone. I almost laugh when he pokes Giselle in the eye. He's dressed in complete black; black jeans, black shirt and black shoes. It would make more sense if I tell you the storyline. Basically, James is having a dream. We're all swing dancers, and he's a hip hop one. Eventually, he touches us hip hop, and we teach him swing. It looks better in the dance than from my description of it.

The music plays a little louder, giving us our cue to start dancing. We shake our hands around in a jazzy way, and Riley dances towards James, pulling him in with the rest of us. I give Richelle a twirl, and she flashes me a smile. I can't help but smile back, how could I not? Besides, it's not like the judges are going to deduct points from our dance because we were too happy.

Soon enough, we're all in sync, and it's going really well. I think we have a pretty good chance of winning if we can pull off this dance; which we can. Come on TNS! We've got this! I can almost sense the Italian team hissing and sucking their teeth watching us. Oh we've got them. Their dance was pretty amazing too, but hopefully the judges prefer more upbeat dancing like ours, more than slow, meaningful dancing. It could go wither way, but hopefully our way.

A few whistles and shrieks can be heard from the audience when we finish. We're all smiling at each other, and I give Richelle a big hug, telling her, "You did amazingly, I'm so proud of you."

"You did pretty well too," she smiles back, standing on her tip toes to give me a small kiss on the cheek. I sling my arm around her, and the Italian team struts onstage, trying to look confident.

Funnily enough, Adrianna ends up on the end of her row, standing next to me. We both look at each other, and smile. Phew! For a moment I thought she was going to scowl.

"And the team with ninety four points going into the finals is," the announcer booms, almost making me go deaf in both ears. There's a dramatic pause for a few moments, waiting to see who won. I hate it when they do this! Can't they just hurry up and say? "The Next Step!"

Oh my gosh! We did it! We did it! We're going into the finals! I do the only thing J can think of; pick Richelle up, spin her around a place a gentle kiss on her soft lips. This moment is perfect!

"Congratulations," I hear from behind me, making me detach my lips from Richelle's and feeling my cheeks burning up. We both look to see who's there, and it's Adrianna.

"We couldn't have done it without you," Richelle jokes, and we all chuckle a little.

"Thank you," I say, smiling, because this may be the last time we see her. So, we all instantly form a group hug.

"I'm going to miss you two," Adrianna says, sounding upset. Sounding like she's crying. Don't cry! I'm not that great!

"We're going to miss you too," Richelle says, who has also got a mild case of tears running down her cheeks.

"A lot," I add, tearing up myself. This is actually really sad. I wish we could've spent more time together, but we had to dance.

Each of our teams are beginning to walk offstage, and we know it's time to go. We each let go, and smile at each other. This is it. We are never going to see her again. If we don't go, our teams are going to get mad, and so will the judges.

"Goodbye," Adrianna says, taking a step back, still crying.

"Bye," me and Richelle say in sync, tears leaking from our eyes too.

We all walk off, looking behind every few steps to see the other for one last time. Goodbye, Adrianna.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, everyone. It's five hours until showtime. Do you all know the dance back to front?" Kate asks. She's very paranoid about the finals. She doesn't want us to lose, even though we're against Sweden, who have a five point advantage. But hey, I still have hope.

"Yes," we all groan, considering we've been practicing this dance all day.

"Good luck, you'll need it," an unfamiliar yet familiar voice says. Who is that? I can't lay my finger on who it is until we see them. Lucien.