Internationals!

*Sorry for any mistakes*

{Time skip}
Noah's pov!
Internationals! We're here! This is actually incredible! I'm in Miami! The only downer is that Michelle is back from France, but she hasn't done anything yet. I'm keeping a close eye on her though. But I (as well as Richelle) can't let her ruin this! The flight was great, me and Richelle sat next to each other by a window. Oh yeah, we got a private plane! Crazy, right? And Miami seems amazing! Well, I say 'seems' because we haven't seen much of it. But I want to look around it today, we register tomorrow because we're a North American team, so we get the day off!

"Noah, look!" Richelle whisper-shouts as she nudges my shoulder and points in a certain direction.

We're all gathered around the front desk with lots of other teams here! But who is she pointing out? There are so many! I try to follow her finger and come across the Japanese team, the Filipino team, the French team, the Italian team- oh! The Italian team! Adrianna must be there! Wait, how could she? She said that she was going to get kicked off her team because she didn't get Richelle to leave! So Richelle can't be pointing at them.

"It's Adrianna!" She says with a hint of confusion in her voice.

What?! It can't be Adrianna, can it? I quickly look over to the Italian team and see Adrianna! What is going on? Has she seen us? Richelle waves at her, and she soon sees that. A big smile appears on Adrianna's face before she dashes over to us, leaving her team with confused faces, but they soon shrug it off.

"Noah! Richelle! Ciao!" Adrianna yells in her Italian accent as she throws her arms around, making Richelle and I stumble back a little at the force she threw at us. "I didn't think that I would see you two again!"

"We thought that we weren't going to see you again!" Richelle giggles with excitement, obviously making me smile. What? She'll just so cute!

"Not trying to sound rude or anything," I say as our hug begins to break up, "but how come you're here? You said that you'd be kicked off your team."

"Well," Adrianna begins, taking a breath and giving her team a quick glance before turning back to us to continue, "it turns out that I had no replacement because my teacher thought that I was going to do my job, and it was too late to audition anyone so I was made an alternate instead."

Oh! Now it makes sense! Yeah, they can't just bring in someone new two days before the flight to Miami! But being an alternate sucks, and I'm glad Richelle isn't one anymore. Thinking about Richelle, she has a solo! Gosh, she must be nervous to perform that when the competition starts! Eldon too! But I have to worry to! I've got the first small group, and if we don't win that then we're out. I really hope Richelle or Eldon win that five point advantage, it'll definitely come in handy!

"Oh, okay!" Richelle says happily, and I'm guessing that she hasn't remembered that she has a solo to perform soon-ish. But I'm not going to worry her about that and spoil what could be a fun day out.

"How about all three of us hit the beach today? My team has signed in already," Adrianna suggests as me and Richelle nod in agreement. The beach sounds great!

"Sounds good to me," I reply before quickly telling Kate what we're doing today.

She's fine with it, and we all scurry off out the door and into the sunshine. It's a shame that we don't have our swimming clothes, the ocean looks inviting! Maybe another time! Well, that's if we get another day like this; no intense competition. But I don't want to think about that right now, time to soak up the sun!

~~~~~~
Yes this book is back! Thanks for reading ❤️