Fianle

After consideration, I decided to end this book with a full chapter. Enjoy, and thank you all for reading. Also, you're all very sweet and kind to me, thank you :) Please look out for my new book ❤️xo

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Richelle's pov
Currently, we're getting into our international costumes. They're very.....outstanding. I guess The Next Step is kind of known for doing these amazing, different final dances. Even though I look like I've just run awY from the circus, I'm very excited! This dance has so many tricks and most of my favourite dance moves! I can't wait.

Oh, and about Lucien? Noah was very confused, probably because he wasn't watching or listening, just thinking. Anyway, I explained to him that Daniel had sent Giselle a video of Lucien planning to take down The Next Step. It was showed to the Internationals board, and Lucien is no longer a judge! Noah understood, and he thanked me for finally telling him.

"You ready?" Riley asks me whilst knotting her hair for the dance.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I reply, knotting my hair too. Oh how I hate knotting it. It doesn't even look washed!

"Come with me to the wings. Sweden's performing, let's take a look at what we're up against."

"Sure, let's go."

And with that, we leave the changing room and head to the wings, adrenaline pumping through me. We see two people already standing there. Boys to be exact, wearing wacky costumes, likewise to us. They turn around, probably because they heard our footsteps banging against the hard floor. West and James stand there, shocked looks on their faces.

"Look at them!" West whispers, pointing towards them.

We do as he said, and the boys move out of the way. Quite a slow, yet powerful, song is playing, and amazing movements are being made. Wow. I watch in awe as they glide across the stage in powerful strides. Okay, our dance is very different. Theirs has more emotion and strong movements, whereas ours is very upbeat snd fun. I can't wait to see how this will play out.

Soon enough, everyone in our team is gathered around me and Riley, watching Sweden. As we're staring, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and I'm being pulled back. I almost scream in shock, but then I realise who it must be; Noah.

I'm taken to the back, and no one notices because they're too focused on Sweden. Hey, it isn't a bad thing. I turn around to see him smiling at me. His mouth opens to speak, and he says, "Phew, I thought you were going to scream."

"If someone was going to take me, I'm pretty sure Kate would've noticed a stranger approaching the group." I lean in to kiss him, and he does the same. Well, at least I'm calmer than I was before, which was pretty calm. It's funny, what someone's lips can do to you.

"Noah, Richelle!" Kate whisper shouts to us, and we instantly unlock lips and I feel my cheeks turn into strawberry bon bons. "Kissing later, dancing, now!"

We look to see the team walking onstage already, and we do the same. The curtain is down, and we quickly scurry into our starting positions. It's almost like we're in a dollhouse, to me that is. We're supposed to be puppets that West is controlling, and he's at the top of the big set. I'm glad I'm not in his position, he has to jump off the top of the set and roll onto the ground. I couldn't do that!

The curtain begins to be brought up, and the audience almost instantly claps at the sight of us. After a few seconds, the music begins to play, and we all start dancing our weird in sync movements. It must look good though, because I can see smiles on the audience's faces.

Once the beat kicks in, West jumps and, thankfully he did it perfectly. We all throw our tricks quickly, and soon begin to dance in sync. I feel great! And I'm sure everyone else does too! I feel like....we've got his....like we might have won this whole thing!

After we finish dancing, we all line up holding hands. Mine in Riley's and Noah's to be exact. Sweden joins us onstage, and they hold hands too. Please let us win. Please let us win! This team has come so far, it's a shame to waste everything we've been through.

"And The Next Step scored........ninety seven points!"

Ninety seven points! That's so high! Come on Sweden, please lose for once!

"And Sweden scored ninety two points, but with the additional five point advantage, it's a tie!"

A tie? We drew? So, now what? If they hadn't got that five point advantage, we would've beaten them fair and square!

"To decide a winner, each team will perform a duet."

James and Riley better do this! We're all relying on them now.

We quickly jog off stage, each team going to a separate wing. Once we get into the wings, the whole team gathers into a circle. Confused get intrigued, I listen carefully. Kate begins, "Okay, we all know that the duet was originally for James and Riley." We all nod. "But, Riley has asked if Noah and Richelle can have the duet instead."

My eyes widen in shock. She wants me to do the duet with Noah? But we have nothing! We haven't rehearsed or practiced anything! Quickly, I speak up, "But we have nothing!"

"Actually," Noah begins, making everyone stare at him, "remember when Lucien was holding duet auditions for a competition back at Elite? We didn't get the duet, but it's all we have to go on. I can smile remember it, can you?"

My memories begin to flash through my mind. I don't want to think about Elite, but right now I have to. Then, I find the duet lurking in the back of my mind. I nod my head, yes. This duet is powerful, but I'll need to run over it.

"Great!" Kate yells, clasping her hands together. "Go and get changed as quickly as you can, then run through it together. Sweden goes on in a few minutes, hurry!"

~~~~~~~

Sweden just finished, and me and Noah are about to go on. He takes hold of my hand, and says, "You're going to be amazing."

"You too, Noah."

"Quick, go onstage now! Good luck you two!" Kate whisper-shouts as we run onstage into our positions.

The music begins to play, and slowly we begin to dance. This piece is powerful, in emotion and tricks. I feel myself sway across the stage, and Noah catches me at the end, picking me up and slowly spinning me around in his arms. Then, I throw a front aerial swiftly in time with the music, and Noah begins to spin. He does so many, at least thirty. The crowd cheers, and before I know it, the dance is over.

Sweden's duo joins us onstage, and Noah takes hold of my hand. I'm practically shaking, and my heart is pounding. I danced to the best of my abilities just then, we have to win.

"And the winners with a score of ninety eight points is..............The Next Step!"

I scream and jump into Noah's arms in happiness. We kiss for a few seconds, and then the rest of the team comes tumbling onstage whilst the crowd cheers and we're handed our trophy. Everyone seems to be cheering 'The Next Step', 'The Next Step!' Even The Swedish dancers are clapping.

Noah and Richelle's pov
What a great way to end Internationals.

The End.

~~~~~
Again, thank you so much for reading! Remember to look out for my new book :) you guys are amazing 💕