Adrianna!

Richelle's pov
"Well?" Kate asks angrily, crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the floor. Oh boy! We're in for it! "What are you doing in my office without permission?"

Bravely, Noah steps forwards, letting me hide behind him, even though it's pretty obvious that I'm here. I clutch the ice pack to my cheek, letting it sting me. Deal with the pain Richelle! Deal with it!

"You see Kate, it's all for a good cause," Noah speaks up, letting Kate raise an eyebrow.
"I'm listening."
"Well..." he trails off, slurring his words, "we needed the first aid kit!"

No Noah! You can't tell her about Adrianna! I don't want to be beaten up for being a snitch! I have to say something before he does! I can't let my nerves get the best of me...

"And why's that?" Kate asks, squinting her eyes, trying to look at me.
"Because Richelle-"
"Hit her head!" I but in rudely, leaving Noah confused as he steps out of the way, letting me be in Kate's sight. "I hit my head in practice, so I came to get an ice pack for it, Noah came with me."

I hold the ice pack on my forehead, trying to make it look as realistic as possible. Come on Noah, improvise with me!

"Right...." Kate says, unconvinced, "next time ask before coming in."
"Will do!"
"Bye Kate!"

And with that, we rush out of the room and head into studio B. I grab the ice pack from my forehead and place it back onto my cheek. Ouch! It still hurts! Who knew that girls can punch so hard?

"Why did you do that? We could've got Adrianna!" Noah exclaims, pacing up down in confusion.
"She'll just get revenge on me for telling," I reply, "I don't want to get hit again!"

"Aw, is little Richelle scared of me?" a voice says in a baby-ish way, and is followed by footsteps.

Me and Noah both glance up, and see the one and only Adrianna staring at me. Instantly, I feel my blood run cold and my face turn as white as a ghost. Get her out! I can't be in the same room as her! I'm too...too...too afraid of her.

"You stop right now!" Noah yells, stepping beside me and placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Stop what, Noah?" she replies cheekily, smirking at me.
"You know what to stop!"
"You mean, this?" She asks, walking towards me and pushing me to the ground.

I gasp a little in fear, not moving. Please, not this. Not again.

"Adrianna!" Noah screams, fuming with rage, "Get out! Get out now! Leave Richelle alone!"
"Or what? What are you going to do Noah? Hit me back? Oh wait, you can't! You're too much of a nice person! Well, Noah, embrace your dark side- on that," she says, pointing to me- a little blonde mess on the floor.

"No! Adrianna! Get out now! Now I say!" Noah shouts, stepping in front of me once again.
"Does Richelle need her man to keep her safe? Because you can't do anything for yourself, can you! You're so pathetic, you don't even deserve to be on this team!"
"That's it," Noah says angrily, stepping away from me towards Ardrianna.

He gives her a shove, which turns into another, and another, all the way until she's out of the door. I can't help but lie here and think about what she said. Maybe she's right! I'm weak, I can't defend for myself. I can't believe I've only just realised that Lucien was right as well.

A few tears begin to pool in my eyes, and soon fall down my cheeks. I place my head in my hands and sob more, but a certain heat begins to surround my body. Then, the heat turns into a pair of arms. Noah! Gently, he pulls my head into his chest, letting me cry there.

"Shh Richelle," he says softly, "she's gone, don't worry about her. None of those things are true, you're amazing."

His words sooth my feelings slightly, but definitely not my appearance. Gosh I do look a mess! A pathetic mess! My hair is messed up from its neat bun, my mascara smudged from tears, and my cheeks covered in salty droplets of water, let alone my purple cheek!

"I promise Richelle, you're the best girl I know."