Huh?

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
I still can't get over the fact of how good Richelle's solo was! I guess she never went that full out during rehearsals. Considering we're at Internationals, I'm pretty sure that she wanted to go all out. And, it payed off. Richelle dances beautifully, and that's all anyone ever asked from her.

Richelle's pov
Excitement is still bubbling in my stomach as the next dancer struts onto the stage. I actually did it! I still can't believe it! And, I didn't fall! I didn't embarrass myself, and I might even have a chance of....winning. Oh, who am I kidding? The dancer that is onstage right now, leaping around in her pointe shoes, is looking better than me! Well, technically, I didn't see what I looked like onstage, so I could be wrong.

"Richelle," a familiar voice speaks softly into my ear from behind. I turn around to see curly golden locks twiddling around in front of me. I let my eyes wander upwards, to see the face. Michelle.

"Yes?" I question curiously with a hint of anxiety in my voice. Last time we spoke, she...she made it clear that she doesn't like me, and that she doesn't want me on the team. Not to mention the fact that I was given her solo spot, whilst she was sent to France on the exchange programme. Overall, I have a feeling that she's going to drag the confidence out of me.

"I just wanted to say that you looked great out there," she says as her lips turn into a small smile. Is this a joke? Or could Michelle actually be complimenting me. Me! Little Richelle. "I also wanted to apologise, for everything. I had my doubts about you, but you definitely proved me wrong. Well done today."

My jaw drops slightly, leaving my mouth partly agape. She's serious. Did France change her? Help the nicer side of her shine out? Whatever they did, I'm glad of it. So, I softly smile back at her. I don't want to hold a grudge against a teammate, so I'll accept her apology.

"It's okay," I reply gently, "I forgive you."

"Thank you! Thank you so much, Richelle!" She squeals, squeezing me into a hug. I'm glad that's sorted! I don't know how I could've made it through the rest of the competition without being okay with Michelle. We can sort out the whole friendship thing later, because right now Kate is calling my name.

"Richelle! Richelle! They're announcing the winner now!"

That girl finished her routine already? And she was the last to go? Oh. I feel a hand gently grab hold of mine, squeezing it slightly. Noah! I look up to see him grinning at me. Aw! His lips gently press onto mine, only for a few seconds though, as he then softly says, "Don't worry about winning the five point advantage. You danced beautifully, believe me."

"Thank you," I smile back at him.

"And the winner of Miss International Soloist is.....Abelie, from Italy!" The announcer bellows through his microphone as the excited brunette trots on stage collecting her trophy. You know what? I don't care if I didn't win that. Well, maybe I do a little, but not enough to kill off my confidence! I'm happy for Abe...Abe.....whatever her name is! She was better than me, and I need to work harder if I want to win.

"Remember what I told you? You danced beautifully."

I love Noah...