Sorry

Noah's pov
Me and Richelle just left the studio and are walking home. There is a thick silence between us and we haven't spoken since I let out her secret. I didn't mean to! It was an accident! I just got so mad at Lucien! It slipped out, and I feel awful. Nothing like this has happened between me and Richelle. Yeah, we're walking home together but in silence.

I look over to her, only for a second but I can see the sadness in her face. Oh what have I done? I never wanted to male Richelle sad! This is all my fault! If I'd just kept my big mouth shut, then this wouldn't be happening! Her blond hair is drooped over her face and her eyes sre focusing on the ground in front of her. I never thought that I'd be the one making her sad. Me! Noah! I have to fix this now!

Gently, I reach over to her and put my hand on her shoulder which makes her come to a stop. Her muscles become a bit more tense but she doesn't make eye contact. So, I slowly pull her chin up and tuck a long streak of hair behind her ear. In doing this, it forced her to make eye contact with me.

"Richelle listen, I'm so sorry." I say, my voice slightly cracking. "I didn't mean to say those things out loud! They just slipped out, I wasn't thinking! Lucien got me so mad, he was offending you! I had to stick up for you but I ended up making you hate me."
She gave me a sad look before pulling me into a hug and saying, "Oh Noah I don't hate you! I could never hate you! I was the stupid one, getting mad at you for that. You were standing up for me and I really appreciate it! Hate me if you want, I deserve it. I made you fee horrible."

Hate her?! How could I hate her?! How could she think like that? I'd never hate her! She means way too much to me! Wait, I feel my shirt getting slightly wet. What? Oh no...is she...is she crying? Oh God she is! Quickly, I say, "Don't cry Richelle! I don't hate you! Please, Richelle, I can't stand seeing you cry!"

She lets go of me to dry her eyes, but her mascara is all smudged. I really can't stand seeing her like this! As she's drying her eyes, she replies, "Sorry Noah. You probably think I'm such a girl." I was taken aback at her comment. Such a girl? She's more than a girl! She's the love of my life...

"Of course I don't! You're my favourite person, a brave person and a fighter Richelle! You're anything but 'just a girl'!" I exclaim, smiling at her. Oh I could go on and on about all the good qualities she has, but, that would sound weird. I can't ruin our friendship which we just got back!

She gave me a weak smile before saying, "Thank you Noah. I lo- Got to go, bye!" Her cheeks turned red snd she zoomed off to her house, leaving me standing in the middle of the street, confused. Wait, was she about to say what I think? Was Richelle about to say that...she loves me?