Dance

Kate's pov
After half an hour, all of A troupe are gathered into studio A stretching. As we didn't have time yesterday, we're starting off the day by showing the team the dances. I can't wait to see them, I have high hopes for every dance! I smile at the teenagers from my office window as they all sit there talking and stretching. The two individuals that I can't help but look at are Noah and Richelle. I was so shocked yesterday when I was told what Lucien would do. I can' believe he'd hit Richelle! She's so sweet and caring, how could someone put her through that? But, I'm glad that she has NoH. I think that they'd be an adorable couple!

Riley's pov
As I'm stretching, I feel a kiss being planted on my lips. Obviously it's James, who else would it be?
"Hey Riles, I have some news." He says with a smirk.
"Me too! But you can go first." I say smiling.
I know that Richelle told me not to tell anyone about her crush on Noah but, it's James!
"Well Noah-" He gets cut off.

"Ok everyone quiet! It's time to see your routines! Let's have Eldon up first!" Kate says and we all clap.
Damn it, I really wanted to know what he had to say!

James' pov
Why now Kate? I was about to tell Riley that Noah likes Richelle! Oh well, at least we get to see the dances! We practiced a lot yesterday! It felt like my toes were going to fall off! I'm pretty sure that Kate will like our small group though!

Eldon just started dancing and he's insane! Well it's Eldon, he's the best dancer in the studio, so why wouldn't he be doing great? He'll definitely win Mr International Soloist!

Next up is Michelle, well so I thought until Kate announced that Richelle will be our new female soloist. Richelle? When did that happen? Michelle is Miss National Soloist, why is Richelle our new soloist? You know what? I want to see her solo before I make any judgements.

Richelle takes the floor and her music starts to play. She starts to dance. I have one word and that is wow! Richelle is actually amazing! Her flips, her turns, her emotions that she puts in, it's all so good. I didn't know that she could do all that! I turn to look at everyone and they all have the same expressions on their faces as me. This girl is insane!

Noah's pov
Once all the dances have been performed, Kate tells us to take ten minutes for a break before starting on the group routines. Of course I go and sit next to Richelle, but when James told me that I was in love with her, I'm really nervous around her. She's going to notice since we've been friends FOREVER.

"Your solo was amazing by the way." I say which makes her smile.
"Thanks." She says, looking up at me, still smiling.
"You know I'm really happy that you're talking more now. I missed talking to you." I say with a smile and she gives me a hug.

Riley's pov
"Ok, I can tell you now without getting interrupted." James says, making sure no one can listen.
"What is it?" I ask, looking at him with a smile.
"Well I was talking to Noah this morning and he's in love with Richelle." He whispers into my ear.
"No way! I had the exact same thing with Richelle!" I whisper shout and he smiles.
"Aw look at them, they'll be dating in no time." He says and we look at the two.

They're hugging and giggling with each other. Ok, too much cuteness! I can't wait for Noah to ask her out!