Coming Clean

Noah's pov
"There's no need to be afraid, Richie," I say, her head gently placed on my shoulder, tears trickling down her cheeks, sprouting form her eyes, "you'll be fine, I'll make sure she doesn't do anything."

"Thanks," she sniffles, "but I can't."
"Yes, you can."
"No, I can't."
"Yes, you can! Stop saying that you can't!" I yell, making her flinch a little, slightly moving away from me, instantly making me regret raising my voice.

"Hey," I say in a softer tone, "I'm sorry, you don't need to be afraid of me."

She moves back towards me, and wraps her arms around me, clinging to me like a koala. I do the same gesture back, slowly rocking her back and fourth and gently rubbing her back. The sound of her cries and sniffles fill up the hall, and, soon enough, Giselle comes running in. Oh no! I don't want her to see Richelle like this!

"Richelle," she says softly, crouching beside us and looking at my girl with sadness, "what's wrong sweetie?"
Excuse me? Only I can call her that!
"She's uh, having a bad day," I reply quickly, saving Richelle from having to answer.
"It looks like more than just," Giselle answers, looking up at me, "what happened? Why did she need to go out? It wasn't for a drink! Why did she freeze up? Tell me what's going on, Noah. Now!"

I take a deep breathe and a gulp, looking down at Richelle. What? I'm not getting away with anymore lies, I have to come clean. But, certainly, not without Richelle's permission! She has to be okay with me telling her second secret!

"Tell her," Richelle whispers, looking up at me with white crystals falling down her face, "it's better if it's out, it may even stop."

I give her a smile and a nod before saying, "If you're sure, Richie."
"Yes, I'm sure," she replies, nestling her head into my chest, once again.

"Well?" Giselle asks, looking at me with an eyebrow cocked and arms crossed.
"Richelle," I start, trying to find the correct words, "Richelle's getting........bullied."

"BULLIED?" Giselle shouts so loud that the the people on the other side of the world could hear, "Who by? For how long? This is serious!"

-
Sorry that my chapters are getting shorter and worse by each one, I'm trying my best to update. Sorry.