Don't Worry

Giselle's pov
Bullied! This innocent little girl is getting bullied? This can't be right! But who is it? Come on Noah, answer me! Stop looking down at.....oh. Richelle has seemed to have started to cry, oh no! I didn't mean to upset her even more by asking these questions!

"Hey, it's okay, Richie," Noah says softly and I can't help but smile at the cute nickname he has for her. "Giselle can help."

"Noah," I begin to say in the same tone of voice he has, as it seems to calm the bundle of blonde in his arms, "who's bullying her?"

"Adrianna."
"What? She can't! She's too nice!"
"You know what they say, 'too good to be true'."
"I suppose, I can't believe this! What has she said to Richelle?"

Suddenly, the blonde lifts her head up, off Noah so that she's facing me. Noah fives her a small look of reassurance, indicating to her that she should answer my question. I have to admit it, he treats her so nicely.

With a nod, Richelle quietly replies, "She told me that I'm the weakest dancer, that I'm useless, and.....she hit me, twice!"

"Who did you tell first?"

"She has only told me, she was crying when she found me," Noah says, as he clearly sees that Richelle is beginning to become uncomfortable talking about this.

"Oh Richelle," I say, looking at her sadly, "come here!"

And with that,  pull her off Noah and into my arms. I can't believe that this is happening to her! But, there's no need for her to worry anymore. I've got this situation under control. I will stop this!

-
Honestly, I feel so bad for making you guys wait for ages and then receive an awful chapter. I know that this book sucks, sorry for being a bad author.