Here Goes Nothing

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
Time seems to pass quickly through Eldon's solo. He was the last in the category to compete, and now he's waiting at the wings with us, along with a few other male soloists and a few members of their teams. Why? We're waiting for the winner to be announced of course! Eldon seems to be a bit jumpy, as in he's actually jumping up an down. I guess it's his way of getting rid of his nerves? If it is, it's not working very well.

"And Mr International Soloist is," the announcer bellows into the speakers and everyone falls silent. Come on Eldon! Please win! There's a small pause before he finishes his sentence with, "Kyle from Sweden!"

A tall-ish boy with blonde hair takes long strides onto the stage to collect his huge trophy as everyone claps. Eldon didn't win? But how? His solo was amazing! It had the technique, the tricks, and the emotion! But, I guess, the guy from Sweden had that too. Ugh! I wish that we got that five point advantage!

"Don't even worry about it," James tells Eldon, who's looking angry and disappointed. He must feel awful! And probably a bit embarrassed. I would to, so I'm not saying it's a bad thing.

"But I had to win! I didn't come to lose!" Eldon protests, looking at the Swedish boy, who is now walking off stage with his trophy, angrily. "I just wish that I could've got that for the team!"

"Everyone has come here to win, Eldon," Thaila begins, gently placing a hand on his shoulder as she talks to him calmly. "No one likes to lose, but it happens. Besides, it's not like we're going home! You did your best and that's all that matters to the team. It doesn't matter if we get the advantage or not, we'll just have to dance the best that we can."

"There's always a chance that Richelle could get us the advantage," Emily buts in, and we all look over to Richelle. Why would she say that? Richelle already gets nervous! She doesn't need more stress to carry on her shoulders!

"What if I don't?" Richelle asks, looking up at Emily and then the whole team slightly nervously, but she still seems confident, for now...

"Then it doesn't matter," I step in, looking at her, and seeing Riley nodding at my words. Richelle's mouth beams me a small smile, even though I can still tell that there's a hint of panic in it.

"Look, no one's trying to put pressure on you, Richelle," Kate begins to talk gently to her, which seems to take the nervous look away from her beautiful face. "We all want you to dance your best. You're a firecracker, Richelle! Once you get out there and hear the crowd cheer for the first time, your routine will go perfectly."

~~~~~~

Richelle's pov
Soon enough, I'm called to the stage, but just before I go on, Noah grabs my hand. He smiles at me before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "You're going to do amazingly," he whispers, and then lets go of my hand. I can't help but give him a big hug before running on stage. How could I not? Noah is the reason that I'm able to do this solo. And that's why, I'm going to dance my best. I'm going to dance for Noah, and nothing is going to stop me.

~~~~

Oh wow, bad ending! Sorry that this is so short and so bad, but it's late, and I'm tired. I am SO SO SO sorry for not updating this week, I've gone back to school. Hopefully I'll try and update this book as much as I can because I want this finished so that my new Bryles book can come out. Do any of you have any idea what it is? If you do then, well done! Thanks for reading :)❤️