Don't Mess With Me

The next day

Richelle's pov
As I walk through the hallways towards studio A, I feel something that I haven't felt in a while; confident. Yeah, confident. But did I say happy? I didn't think so. Punching her was a mistake! I got caught up in the moment, she'd hurt Noah and I can't let anyone hurt him and get away with it! Now, I feel like a monster. I hurt someone, and I'm, undoubtedly, going to get karma.

"Richelle!" Noah's happy voice exclaims and I soon feel myself being twisted around and hugged.

I can't help but smile, and hide how I'm really feeling. I can't let him see that I'm unhappy, so I put on a fake smile. Luckily, he doesn't notice.

"I'm just going to put my bag away," I say as we walk towards studio A, "are you?"

"Yeah, I'll come too."

I reach my cubbyhole, and Noah reaches his. Mine and his are the furthest apart; each on the end. I place my bag inside, but soon see something different inside there; a note. Quickly, I grab it, and read it:

You shouldn't have messed with me, I can come back ten times harder.

Oh gosh! I'm almost certain that it's from Adrianna! Ugh! I knew karma would get me, and now it has.

"What's that?" Noah asks, trying to see the note.

"Nothing!" I exclaim, crumpling up the paper into my pocket so he can't see.

Okay, all I have to do is not run into Adrianna today. Not run into Adrianna today....

**********

Don't worry, I know that this book sucks. Would you guys mind if I take a break from it to work on my other books?