Stop Him

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
No! No, no, no! Instantly, I spin my head around to see Richelle, expecting to see her shaking, breathing heavily, panicking and needing a hug. But....she's not. In fact, she's standing there with her hands crossed and an almost snakelike look of evil in her eyes. She's not scared, she's angry.

Still, I take a few steps towards her, until I'm there, beside her. She takes a deep breath, inhaling confidence before she asks him, "What do you want? You've never done any good to this team."

Everyone's taken aback by her comment. What. Just. Happened. She spoke to Lucien.....Richelle spoke to Lucien! And, it was sassy. She is not sassy to Lucien. Well, she's not sassy to anyone.

Lucien's eyes widen slightly, and he takes a step back, before taking the step forward again. His eyes narrow, and he begins to walk forwards towards Richelle. Oh boy, this isn't good. But, she stands her ground, and doesn't move an inch. I'm so confused...

"You watch your mouth, shortie" he spits, angering me by every word, "or you'll- never mind, you're going to lose anyway."

"How so?" Kate asks, strolling over to the two of them and me. Yeah, why is he threatening us?

"Because my dear Kate," Lucien smiles, turning away from Richelle to Kate, "the man you're looking at right now-"

"The idiot," I murmur, only letting Richelle hear me, and she lets small snigger, earning a death look from Lucien. Jeez...

"Is an International finals judge," Lucien finishes. What?! "So good luck."

And with that, he walks off, leaving us all dumbfounded. I.....we.....what? He can't be! We'll never have a chance of winning! This isn't fair, and has to be stopped!

"Miss Kate!" Giselle yells, stumbling her way to the front, pushing past everyone and holding her phone up in the air. "Look!"

She plays a video on her phone, showing Daniel, Lucien and Tess. Okay, now I'm really confused. Daniel left the team, came back but didn't get in. I can't even hear what's being played on the video, it's not very loud. I can just see their mouths moving up and down, and a few head nods every now and then. What. Is. Going. On. I'm getting quite frustrated at how I can't understand anything. Then, the video ends.

"Yes, Giselle!" Kate yells, throwing her arms around the excited ginger. What on earth is going on? Seriously, what am I missing? Uh, I was I was smarter sometimes. "I'll show this clip to the Internationals board, then Lucien will hopefully be told that he can't judge!"

Okay. Someone. Tell. Me. What. Is. Going. On.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I know this chapter sucks, but there's only one left, and I'm not enjoying writing this so it's quite difficult to write well. I'm so sorry.