Run

Give me the feedback and don't forget to vote.🌟😆 Also, I'm going to rant at the end of this chapter, read if you want. Actually, do read it. Important will be bold, now onto the story.
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

3rd person, because why not?
Everyone looked down on Elizabeth. She was slowly turning blue, and her eyes already rolled to the back of her head, foam coming out of her mouth. Sadie bent down to her, and slapped her in the face. "Don't fool around with us."

"Stop that." Hermione said. "I think something's wrong with her."

"Well, yeah, I don't think, eh, blue is a good color to be, with the foamin'." Hagrid said. Sadie started to do the Heimlich on Elizabeth.

Hermione shook her head. "I don't think she's choking, Sadie, I think she's had an allergic reaction. See how her neck is a bit swollen, along with her mouth and hands?"

Hagrid picked her up bridal style, and started to run out of the forest, with Sadie and Hermione close behind. "She needs to go straight to the Hospital Wing, Hagrid." Hermione said.

"It's all me fault, I shouldn't a let her eat the sugar cube." Hagrid said, as he was choking back a sob.

"Hey, big guy, it was her decision, not yours. Anyways, if there was anyone to blame, it would be me." Sadie said softly.

"Why's that?" Hermione asked.

"Because, she told me she wasn't supposed to have straight up sugar. I thought it was because she gets super hyped or something."

They heard galloping noises, though they kept moving. The galloping stopped, and then Elle disappeared.

"Where did she go?" Hermione asked. She was pretty quiet about the whole situation. Hagrid scrunched his eyebrows, and then, understanding seemed to dawn on his face. He pointed to the sky.

Sadie and Hermione looked up, and saw a speck disappear from over the tree tops. "Black Beauty?" Hermione asked, with some hope.

Hagrid nodded, with a single tear gliding down his face, and a small smile.

"C'mon, let's go." Sadie said, sprinting.

***

So, eventually, after a really long time, they got out of the forest. The sun was already setting, with its pretty colors. But they didn't stop to look at them, they just kept running, into the castle.

Hermione bumped into Harry and Ron. "Watch where you're going, Know-it-all "

"Oh shut it." Hermione yelled as she continued to run, Hagrid and Sadie close behind. After a few twists and turns, they got to the Hospital Wing.

They stopped and panted. Albus Dumbledore was sitting in a chair, next to a bed. Sadie walked up to him, and turned to look at the bed. She waved Hermione and Hagrid over, and they stopped there.

"Hey guys." Elle said.

"You're never allowed to have sugar cubes again."

"Awe, but it tasted sooo good... I think maybe..." She pulled a sugar cube out of her pocket.

"Don't you dare." Sadie said as Hermione yelled, "Oh no you don't!"

Hagrid just had his mouth hanging open.
She popped it in her mouth. She put her hand over her head, and fell backwards into her bed. Dumbledore's piercing blue eyes held amusement.

Hermione narrowed her eyes, as Sadie went up to slap her again to see if she was okay. Sadie lifted her hand, and Hermione grabbed it, stopping her.

Then Hermione took her own hand and slapped Elle playfully. Elle opened her eyes, and pouted playfully.

"Ow, that hurt... Meanie."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "You deserve it."

"Probably." Elle said with a sad smile.

"What's up?" Sadie asked, wanting to know what Elle was thinking about.

"Well, I'm sitting in a bed, talking to you." She smirked.

Sadie rolled her eyes, and said, "You know what I mean."

"Well..." She looked at Dumbledore, and he nodded.

"Hagrid, how about you tell me what happened in my office." They both walked out of the room.

"Well," She began again. "This day was so amazing, and then I had this allergic reaction, and ruined it for everyone. It's just a typical me ruining the juicy stuff in the day kinda thing... And I'll understand it if you two want to stop being my friends because I'm such a freak." She looked down at her hands.

Sadie grabbed her hand. "We became friends with you because you are a freak." Hermione cocked an eyebrow at her.

"That just came out, like, really wrong. What I m-" "Yeah, it did come out super wrong." Elle said. They all laughed.

"What I mean is that we're friends with you because of who you are. Being allergic to sugar doesn't define you, well, unless you let it... And guess what? We're all freaks, so, welcome to the club!"

Elle rolled her eyes and grinned. "Yeah, whatever."

Elizabeth P.O.V

Sadie knows just what to say, I could feel myself beaming. Well, the sorting hat did say that Slytherin is where you'll make true friends. Or was that Hufflepuff...

Meh, I don't think the house you're in matters. Sadie and Hermione were looking behind the curtain of my bed. "What is it?"

"We're going to leave, okay?" Hermione asked.

Are they asking to ditch me? And after that friendship speech... Dang. "Whatever."

They got up, and left. I laid down in my bed. Since I'm bed written, and no one wants to talk to me, I might as well sleep.

I closed my eyes, and thought of me flying on Black Beauty. My body began to feel like bricks, and I could hear my breaths getting deeper. Eventually, I couldn't think anymore, nor feel my body. Hehe, logic.

|||||||||||||||||||||

So, you got any feedback? I don't even care if it's bad.

I also wonder why them running peeps have so much endurance, gees. I'd probably give up after running for like two minutes.😂

Here is my Rant (and sorry to offend anyone.): Okay, I love that y'all read this book and stuff, but when I see over 100 reads and like 4 votes, it makes me upset. I will just say that. It makes me feel as though y'alls don't like the story, but you're reading it anyways. I can understand if you're reading offline, or if you're having technical issues, but the star button is literally right there. And If you don't want to vote, at least give me feedback. Tell me what you like or don't like, or what I could fix. I may not change it, but I am open to suggestions. I probably shouldn't rant about this, and also, tell me what you think about this. And Thank you to all who do vote and give feedback.

Have a fantastic day,

R.L. Smith (Ren12319)

You better be happy, because I updated this on a school night at one in the morning.