Classes

"What was that about?" Sadie asked.

"Nothing." I said dismissively.

I didn't want to talk about it really. I might tell Harry but I'm not sure if I should.

Sadie's face fell when I wouldn't tell her. I immediately felt guilty but it's none of her business right?

"Hello class!" The tiny charms professor greeted us.

Then he too started into a speech on the rules and why this class is important and all that stuff. I sighed. This is going to be a long day.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I'm not even going to tell you about defense against the dark arts. It was the only class I had without Sadie so I sat with Hermione. The whole time professor Quirrell started at me and Harry. It was creepy. And that's all I'm gonna say about it.

On to flying lessons!

We were all lined up next to a broom and were awaiting Madam Hooch's instructions.

"Hold your hand over the broom and say up!" She instructed.

We did what she said. My broom shot up to my hand.

"Excellent Miss Potter, Mister Potter, Miss Angelo and Mister Malfoy." She complimented.

I grinned looking around and noticing that we were the only four holding our brooms.

I turned to Hermione who was next to me clearly struggling.

"Mione say it like you mean it. Say it with force, like a comand." I said.

"Up!" She said and her broom shot up into her hand.

She grinned at me and I grinned right back.

Once everyone had gotten their brooms we mounted them.

"On the count of three you will fly straight up about twenty feet and come straight down." Hooch said.

"One...two..-" she started.

Neville had shot into the air and lost his balance and fell.

"Ooh broken wrist. Everyone stay on the ground. I will be right back, I'm taking Mister Longbottom to the hospital wing." She said and walked off with him.

"Oh look Longbottom's left his remembral." Malfoy said picking it up and tossing it up and catching it.

"Give it back Malfoy." Harry and I growled at the same time.

"Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it Potters?" He asked teasingly.

Harry stepped towards him.

"Catch me if you can Potter!" Malfoy said and flew off.

Harry jumped on his broomstick and sped off after him. I would've done the same but I'm sensible, unlike my twin.

"Harry no you'll be expelled!!!" Hermione screamed.

So long story short Harry chased after him, Malfoy threw the remembral and Harry caught it. McGonagall saw the whole thing from her office and came and took Harry away. I am now currently pacing. My brothers a retard. He's gonna get expelled and have to live with my aunt and uncle forever.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Sorry it's not a lot but I'm very busy.

My family birthday party is tomorrow, aka 5/17/14. My friend party is next Friday, 5/23/14 which is my actual birthday. I have to clean the house because my grandma and cousin are coming from the other side of the state. So yeah....

Anywho, NEXT WEEK IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Vote, Comment, Share!

<3

Anna