t w e n t y f i v e

I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. I wasn't sure if what time it was.

It's been a day after Christmas and I could still feel his lips on mine. I'm being silly now. Oh, but it felt magical.

The entire day yesterday, all I could think of whenever I saw him was to kiss him on those amazing lips. He was right, kissing under the mistletoe just makes me want to kiss him more and he and I wanted to take things as slow as a snail.

As much as I wanted to get out of bed, dress for the day and see him, I wanted to lay under the cosy blanket and daydream all day.

Just when I was about close my eyes and snuggle for a bit more, I heard someone knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I yell.

"It's Jasper." I heard him say, my eyes widen and kicked my blanket to the side and jumped out of bed, hoping and praying during the entire act that I don't embarrass myself again.

"Just a minute!" I yell again as I reached for my robe and wore it. I walked to the door and opened the door.

There he was, oh how could he be so beautiful!

"Morning Holly." I snap out as he greets me.

"Morning." I giggle and say. "You just woke up, didn't you?" he laughs a bit.

"Not really, I was about to get ready for the day." I casually reply, he nods. "I wanted to talk to you about something but it's not really that safe yet to have it here at the door," he tells me.

"Oh okay, come in then." I say and moved behind the door to let him walk in.

"You could have called me on the phone you know." I say as I closed the door. "I wanted to see you and then talk about it." he tells me, I nod and wait for him to speak.

"I was thinking since we confessed our feelings and kissed under the mistletoe without even asking you out properly, if we could go out somewhere for a little lunch or even just an outing." he was excited, I could see it in his eyes but he just kept himself calm as he told me about his thoughts.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I ask him.

"Between you and me, yes, I'm asking you out on a date." he smiles. I smile and nodded my head, "I would love to go out on a date with you.".

"Great, so we shall leave around eleven and don't worry about your outfit too much, it can be anything casual," he tells me as he walks to the door. "I'll see you downstairs." I say, he nodded his head a little and then I saw him leave the room.

"Oh My Gosh!" I squeal and jumped for a minute out of absolute excitement before I ran in to freshen up for the day.

----

After breakfast, I helped Sarah clear up the table. Juliet volunteered to wash the dishes so I was free to go up to my room.

I got into my room and sat down on the bed, I took my phone and dialled Emma's number. I told her about what happened at night on twenty-fifth December and yesterday, I got no chance to call her.

"Hey, Emma!" I greet her the minute I heard the phone being picked up, but the voice I heard did not belong to Em.

"Oh hey Holly, how are your holidays going?" I heard him say.

"Why are you answering Emma's phone, Eliot?" I roll my eyes and ask him. "She has a terrible habit of leaving her phone in the living room, I happened to be here when you called." I could sense a smirk on his face.