*New Book Alert!* The Matchmaker's Match

Only a broken heart takes the decision to stop believing in love for themselves.

There's a fine line between love and lust.

When the world blindly believes in the choice Cupid points out to, the secret matchmakers in the world solve some of them out and sets people on the path of love.Avery Jane Whittaker, a matchmaker, brought several people together through their personalities and likes and dislikes. Except herself.

Things are never easy when Cupid and matchmaker cross paths.

It is never easy to cross paths with a chapter you once closed.
___________________

To the readers of this book;

If you're reading this then this book is probably in your library.

If you've read The Holiday Homework; I hope you've enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. So thank you, for choosing this book.

If you are currently reading this book then welcome and thank you for giving this book a chance.

Thanks to each and every person who has read the book, it's read count increases everyday. The more reads, the more it goes as recommendations to other potential readers for THH.

The Matchmaker's Match is another book that I'm currently working on. Above is the short summary of the story. If you are interested by it, head over to the book and have a read. Your thoughts are always a form of inspiration to me.

Again, thank you

~Sapphire Castle