The Holiday Homework for Wattys 2016!

Hey Everybody! (To those who are actually reading this)

One of the biggest competition is finally here!

The Wattys 2016 begins today and I've put The Holiday Homework for it.

Compared to the other book I have here, there's limited readers here but this is out to those who actually read the book and enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I'm not very sure of the voting system for this year's Wattys.

What I guess is still on is nominating the book on Twitter (Since that's the only place where Wattpad is considering Nominations). You can nominate The Holiday Homework by simply adding the #MyWattysChoice in your tweet and a link of the book and mention of the author as well. (Nominate for any of your favourite books).

You can also quote your favourite line from the story, favourite scene or even your creative work or edit and tweet it with the #MyWattysChoice.

Find me on Twitter and Pinterest SaphCastlexx

There are more amazing authors out there who have written some of my favourite books as well so this story getting noticed would be like searching for a needle in a haystack but we can share this out to have more readers who might be interested in reading this story.

For more information, you can contact me or check over at TheWattys account for more details of this competition.

Thank you once again for reading this book :)

Lots of Love,

Sapphire Castle