March 10th

March 10th,

Your still laying on that damn hospital bed. You haven't moved. That doctors said that you won't be able to hear use for a while, considering your state. It just makes it even harder to deal with the fact that you are in a coma. 
I talk to you anyway. It makes the fact that even though you can't hear me, it helps me think that you are listening.
Sometimes, you weren't the best at listening. Like when people are trying to help you, you do what you think you need to do. But when I need you the most, you are always there and listening to me blabber on.
When I have nothing else to say, I write it down on the piece of paper and add it to the small stack of letters. I hope it doesn't get too big. 
My dad and brother came to visit you yesterday.
Do you remember Conner? He remembers you. 
I am not sure how any one could forget you.
I am not sure how people could ignore you.
I could never ignore you.
It wouldn't be good for the both of us.
And besides, who else would make sure that you don't go and do stupid things?
They caught the guy that crashed into you.

They said that after he crashed into you, he ran.
Coward...
Everything has changed.
I miss you Hiccup.

Love,
           Astrid