~10~

Astrid walks through the front door of Hiccup's house. He called her and said that they were going to hang out today. So she came right over.

"Hiccup?" She yells. The only answer she gets back is and echo. She then hears fast clicking on the hardwood floor. She sees Toothless come around the corner, looking very excited.

He jumps and licks her. She laughs and pets him. "Hey bud. Where's Hiccup?" He wags his tail and runs up the stairs. She laughs a follows him. She finds him in Hiccup's room, laying on his bed. She smiles and sits on the bed, scratching Toothless's head.

She gets up and looks for Hiccup, but she doesn't see him anywhere. She frowns. She glances at his desk and sees a journal. Specifically the one she had found before. She walks to the desk and picks up the journal. She goes to the more recent pages.

She sits on the bed and looks at the drawings. There are pictures of Toothless, the gang, his mom and dad together and separately, then she sees the pictures of her. She just stares at them in awe.

Hiccup is really amazing at drawing. She knew he could draw, but this...

This is fantastic! She continues to look for a while, not even realizing g how much time has passed. She had completely forgot about finding Hiccup.

She hears someone clear their throat and she jumps. She looks at the doorway and sees Hiccup leaning against the door frame, smirking.

"What are you doing?" He says, still smirking.

"I... uh... This was... Um... Laying on your desk... I was just curious.. I'm really sorry for snooping." Astrid apologizes. He smiles softly and walks towards her and sits down next to her. He gently takes the book from her grasp.

"It's fine Astrid. I know how you can be. And besides, there isn't anything in here that I feel like I have to hid from you." She blushes at his comment.

She looks down at her hands. " I really am sorry though." Hiccup takes her hand and Holds her hand gently. She looks up at him and he smiles at her. She smiles softly back. She looks into his beautiful Jade eyes and gets lost in his eyes.

She then leans up and kisses him softly. He made a sound of surprise but doesn't hesitate to kiss her back.