March 20th

March 20th,

Do you remember when times seemed to be simpler?
I do. And know, I would rather be there then here at any time. But then there would be the fact that I would know that this has to happen.
It has been almost a month since the accident. I have sat in this two many times. Still isn't any more comfortable than the last time I sat here.
So disappointing.
Snotlout came to see you yesterday. He didn't say much. It still hurts. 
The twins said that they are too busy making something to come visit.
There are two possibilities:
One: if they come, they will bawl like babies.
Or two: they are making something for you and when you will wake up, I would be scared.
I am. 
Fishlegs came. I think he misses someone to talk smart to. I tried but he was using big words and I couldn't process what they meant fast enough.

Remember Heather?
What am I saying... Of course you remember her.
I mean, how could you not?
She is Heather.
She tried to get a hold of you but talked to me instead. She tried to visit but I wouldn't alllow it.
I know that when you read this, you will frown at me and say to give her a chance.
I already gave her a chance and she drove as a part.
Don't defend her.
I would miss you too much if I lost you again.
So please...

Wake up.

Your overprotective girlfriend,
           Astrid.