September 10th

September 10th

I always thought that we would have more time together. I looked forward to when you would show me new things. I loved seeing that look in your eyes when you lead me somewhere new.
All those times I was nervous about doing something, you would tell me that you were right there with me.
I was never sure how to feel about some of the things that you told about your past. It was something in your eyes, makes me want to be there for when you face more hard times.
After everything we did together, I know I can't live without you.
I want you to stay with me.
You told me that you want to live your life. Its not much a life your living right now.
Your life ways taken from you the moment that it all went downhill right after it got better.
I'm not sure how to feel about how you can't recover any faster than this. A lot of people care about you. More than you know.
I don't think any of them will be the same if you don't recover.
I really want you to stay.
I am still holding on. I need you to wake up to get rid of the hole in my heart.
It's funny how your the one who has been broken for so long, but I need you here to save me from the pain.
It's hard to see the light when you have been in the dark for so long. I could see you caving whenever something bad happened. I didn't like seeing it. I wanted to help.
I wasn't sure how to help. Something in the way you moved and spoke mad me think that you didn't want help. That you could deal with it yourself.
I knew that I'd it did break you, I couldn't live without.
You being here with me has taken both of us far.
I need you to continue going far.
I want you to be with me.

I want you to stay...
Astrid... <3