Eulogy: Oct 28

A/N: After you read this chapter, please just read the author's note I will write after this chapter. I want to explain some things and tell y'all some things.

October 28

Hi. My name is Astrid Reyna Hofferson. Hiccup was a very special person to me. I was curious when I first met him. He seemed different. A good different. When I met him, I was curious to know more about him. But what I did learn about him was more than I ever would have liked at the time. 
He didn't have an easy childhood. He never had much of a childhood in the first place. He was forced to grow up way too quickly. Even with everything going on in his life, he was still a caring and compassionate person... I never met anyone quite like him. 
He was a strong person. He never gave up. Though he may of felt like giving up, he always found something to live for. 
When I learned the first thing about Hiccup that affected him, I was furious. Nobody so kind, compassionate and caring like Hiccup deserved what he lived with for fifteen years. I keep learning more about him and it saddened me to know what he went through. Even when he knew that I was learning those few things that nobody would want anybody to know, he saw how I wouldn't let him be. I kept by him. I wanted to know for sure that he was okay. 
The first time I thought that I lost him, I felt broken. But once he finally came back, things seemed brighter once again.
But it seemed like the universe wasn't done screwing up his life. I still stuck by him. And all those days I was with him -pretty much everyday- I felt lighter. Happier. I could see it in his face too. I could see how happy he was.
But we didn't get more time together. I think that s what upsets me the most. Hiccup didn't get to see what the future had in store for him. He should of had more days to change the world. I know he could of done it. He saw the world in a different way. 
But I want more days for Hiccup rather than what he got.
He deserved more. 
He didn't deserve all of the pain and abuse he got. His heart was too pure to for it all.
He saw the best in people. he saw the best in me. He saw the best in all those in his life.
And I will be eternally grateful for the number of days we had together.
And... Um... I will always love him...
I will never forget you.