~3~

Astrid runs to the door as she holds her jacket above her head as rain pours down on her. She hears thunder in the distance. She knocks on the door and hopes that Hiccup answers quickly.

She hears Toothless barking and someone running to the door. The footsteps are uneven and she knows that that is Hiccup.

The door opens and she ses Hiccup standing there. She smiles at him when he moves to the side and she walks in.

"Thanks." She says as she takes off her soaking wet shoes. Toothless runs up to her and she scratches him behind his ears. His fluffy tail wags happily.

"You do know that I would of picked you up, right?"

"What would be the point in that?" She says and turns to him.

"You are really stubborn. I hope you know that."

"Like you should be talking." He smiles cheekily at her. He walks to the bathroom and comes back with a towel in his hand. He hands it to her and she smiles. She rings her wet hair out with the towel.

"Let's get you in something warm and dry." He says and gestures to follow her upstairs. She hesitates, getting an idea. She looks out the window and smiles. She looks back at Hiccup and gives him a look.

"What?" He says confused.

"Let's go out in the rain." She says excited.

Hiccup looks hesitant. "That probably isn't the best idea. Considering that I have a metal leg, I would like to not be electrocuted."

She gives him another look. "Cmon. You won't get electrocuted. I promise."

He looks at her for a moment then looks out the window. He looks like he is thinking about what could go wrong.

Finally, he gives.

"Fine." He sighs. Astrid smiles wide and grabs his arm, yanking him out the door. He yells in surprise and feels rain hitting him. Toothless rain out the door and starts running around with Astrid.

Hiccup stands there awkwardly for a moment, not sure what to do. Astrid runs up to him and wraps her arms around him.

"Don't look so awkward. Cmon! Have some fun!" She yells over the thunder. He smiles and she pulls him along. They run in the rain for a while until they start to get cold.

They head back inside and get changes into something dry. "If I get sick, I am blaming you." Hiccup states as he pulls a shirt on. Astrid snorts and shakes her head, droplets of water flying everywhere.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." Toothless walks into the room looking happy. He is sopping wet and he leaves a trail of water as he walks.

"Come here bud. Let's dry you off." He grabs a towel and starts drying off Toothless by rubbing the towel over him. When Hiccup stops, Toothless shakes and water flies everywhere.

"Really bud?" Toothless looks at him and gives him what appears to be his version of a smile.

Hiccup rolls his eyes and hangs up the towel. He feels arms wrap around his waist and he looks over and sees Astrid. She is smiling up at him. He smiles back.

"See told ya you wouldn't get electrocuted. You should listen to me more often."

Hiccup responds by rolling his eyes yet again.