(2) I'm a human living in an all vampire household...wait...what?!

Sorry ths took so long, yet again, school work and all that. Comment/vote ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The darkness was suffocating me and everywhere ached. Suddenly there was light and a figure held out his hand to me. I blinked a few times from the pain and stepped out.

"William! You cheated didn't you!"I heard myself say. Wait...William? The guy in the newspaper? What was he doing here? I looked at him smiling cheekily and suddenly thought of that guy who had dark blue hair. That's why he looked so familiar...wait...he was my friend when I was younger...? Can't say the same now.

"Now you have to do whatever I say!" he exclaimed happily.

"No I don't, because you cheated!"I said furiously. I started walking away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back...further than expected. I lost my balance and fell over...dragging him with me. I hit my knee on the corner of the door and pain rippled through me.

"Sorry Alice, I didn't mean to pull you that hard! Are you okay?" William said in a worried voice.

"Ouch!!" I replied. My knee hurt so much! I pulled up my trousers to see a huge cut on my knee. When I turned around to ask William to help pull me up, he was backing away.

"You...you're...human..." he whispered.

"What? Don't say such stupid stuff!"I said, blowing on my cut.

"It should have healed by now...and...you smell human..." he stuttered. That's right...I should have healed by now but looking down, the cut was getting worse, not better...

"What the hell happened here?!" a younger looking Oscar asked as he stepped into the scene. He saw my knee and called for my dad.

"Oscar!! It's not stopping!! And William said I smell like a human...is that true? Am I human?"I asked, tears welling up.

"Don't listen to him, he's hallucinating. He probably gets hungry when he sees blood...he's at that stage," Oscar said, throwing a glare at William.

"No I'm no-" William began as Oscar rushed over and covered his mouth. He whispered something in William's ear and pushed him into the wall.

"Let go of him Oscar. He's still young. He doesn't understand," my father said, walking over to me. "Send him on his way, I need silence to do this."

'To do this'...do what? I stared at him confused, trying to pick up any signs to what he means. I looked towards William in panic.

"You can't do this! It's not fair!" William screamed. He broke free from Oscar's grip and ran over to me. "I'll come back for you! I promise! I'll take you away from here. I won't let them do this to you!"

"Come on, you little twerp. Get outta here! I mean it!"Oscar growled, showing his full vamp face. William scowled and walked away.

"I will come back, just wait. I'll come back stronger than any of you and no one will stand in my way," William said and extended his wings.

"Alice, look here," Dad said, distracting me from William. A searing pain ran across my head. It felt like fire...but much much worse...as if it was burning part of my brain away. I struggled in his grip but it was no use. The pain increased and I passed out.

*

Leon's POV

Mum and Dad rushed into the car. Me and Oscar quickly followed. We had just received a phone call from Alice's school saying that she had passed out and wasn't waking up or responding to the school nurse. Although it would be much quicker to just fly there, it would expose our existence to those pesky humans and that is the last thing we need.

When we finally got there, we rushed to the health centre where Alice was sleeping, with a guy in the corner looking worriedly at her. Wait a sec...that's that William guy...what's he doing here. Don't tell me this is the school he was planning to go to...what the hell was he trying to do...stalk Alice or something?

"Get out," Oscar snarled. In a split second he was pinned to the wall by William.

"If you don't recall, I'm stronger than you. I'm not as weak as I was when I was younger, I could easily kill you right now if I wanted to, so don't aggravate me," William hissed. He returned to his seat, glaring at us.

Suddenly Alice jerked. Her peaceful face had now turned into one lined with distress and worry. She started tossing and turning violently, continuously saying no. I rushed over to her but was knocked out of the way by William. Who does he think he is? I held down a snarl as I saw him holding Alice's hand. She's mine! How dare he touch her!

"She's waking up," the nurse said behind me. After what felt like an age, she finally opened her eyes and blinked.

*

Alice's POV

The pain was gone. I could hear voices around me.

"She's waking up," someone said. But the darkness was so comforting, I didn't want to open my eyes. I didn't want to face the fact that I am actually human...all those years claiming I was a vamp, hoe stupid my family must have thought I was. However the silence around me was awkward so I decided to open my eyes anyway. Everything was so light, I had to blink a few times to adjust my eyes.

"Thank god you're alright!" the dark blue haired guy said...no...William said.

"William..." I said and tried to sit up but everything went dark. Splodges of scenery came back into view and I turned around to face him. He was standing next to the bed looking shocked.

"You remember me!" he said as he engulfed me in his arms.

"Get off her, you creep!" Leon shouted from across the room. I didn't notice my family were standing opposite. "The only thing you want is her bl-"

Dad put a hand on his shoulder and stopped him, signalling that the nurse was still in the room.

"If it's ok, we'd like some privacy with our daughter," he said to the nurse, who nodded her head and walked out.

As soon as she was out of the door, he shut the blinds. His face vamped up as he flew towards an unaware William.

"No! William! Watch out!" I shouted. But I was too late. A hand appeared through his chest covered in blood. William's face was lined with pain and shock. I stretched out my hands towards him but I knew it was all in vain. Leon dragged me out of the bed and away from William.

"Let go of me Leon! Let me go!" I screamed through the tears. Dad tore his hand away from William's limp body and sternly looked at me.

"Let's go," he said without emotion.

"No! Please, you can't leave him like that! What if he dies!" I whimpered.

"That's the point," he said as he walked past. I took one last glance at William who looked at me helplessly. As he clutched his wound, his body collapsed and he fell onto the floor...dead?