(10) I'm a human living in an all vampire household...wait...what?!

Sorry this upload's so late (skl and all that) :(. Please comment/rate ^_^!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William's POV

All hell broke loose. The thick vampire scent surrounded us...we were trapped. Somehow they had managed to keep themselves undetected...but obviously it wore off. I tried to think up a plan but nothing came to mind. I wonder if we'll all die here tonight...

A blonde vampire burst through the window, the broken shards of glass flying everywhere. I pushed Alice behind me hoping that none of them hit her. As he made his way towards me, I softly pushed Alice away from me and led him to the corner of the room. I recognised him, his name's Warren King, a good friend of my dad's. In fact we used to play soccer together...and now he's attacking me. I blocked most of his attacks easily, I mean I didn't go to training school for nothing, I've been preparing myself for something like this to happen since the accident with Alice.

"You should save yourself," he said. "Leave her, give her to us, there's no point in protecting her anyways."

"I would never do that," I hissed, punching him in the face...but it had little effect. He just sprang up again...that's the downside of fighting vampires. I quickly punched him again and glanced around the room. Kimi was defending herself from two vampires and...four vampires were approaching Alice! Before I could fly over, Warren managed to get a hold of my leg and threw me on the floor.

"Oh no you don't," he yelled. I prepared myself for the attack. A huge force pushed me into the wall. I looked around, defending myself, whilst recovering from the blow, but there was no one trying to attack me. In fact the only thing still standing was Alice in the middle of the room...and she had this vampire scent. This must be her trigger, whenever her safety is threatened, she changes into...whatever she is now.

She slowly lifted her hand and everyone froze on the floor...well...everyone except from me. Then the screams started. I ran over to Kimi who was writhing around as if in extreme pain.

"Kimi!! What's the matter?!" I said, shaking her.

"Can't...you...feel...it?!" Kimi asked, gasping for breath between each word.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked.

"It hurts William...make her stop! It's like my soul's being ripped from my body!!" Kimi shouted. What was she on about...was Alice the one doing this?!

I ran over to Alice who was lifting her hand even higher, not even flinching once at the screams surrounding her. I placed myself in front of her so that the only thing she could see was me.

"Alice...please...stop this! You're hurting Kimi!" I shouted. She ignored me so I shook her violently. She responded to that...but that look in her eyes...this definitely wasn't Alice.

"Let go of me William," she said...in a disturbingly calm voice.

"You're killing people! Do you really want that?" I asked. Looking around, a few vampires were already unconscious...I had to convince her to stop...fast! She stood on her tiptoes so her face was right next to my ear.

"Ripping their souls from their body, it's pretty fun actually, kinda...got a thrill to it, so yeah, I guess I do want it," she whispered, with a smirk on her face. I took a step back out of pure shock. Who is she? Why's she abusing the innocent face in front of me.

"Then you give me no choice," I said, tackling her into the wall, with enough force to knock her over but not hurt her. Behind me I heard someone shout 'retreat' and then silence.