(8) I'm a human living in an all vampire household...wait...what?!

Heyy, hope you all had a great Xmas. Please comment/vote ^.^!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's POV

Finally Conrad's screams ended, but the silence between us was just as agonising.

"I'm going. I need to find out what happened!" Leon said switching of the TV, standing up and heading for the door.

"If you go, you won't come back. Your fate will be even worse than your father's," William said, blocking him.

"But...we still need to find out if he's okay! I know he tried to kill me but I still think of him as my father," I said, walking over to them.

"Are you crazy? Conrad tried to kill you and you still consider him your father?! If this idiot leaves this house, he will be sensed immediately and the Council will find us, then we will be dead for sure!" William shouted.

"I don't care. I need to find out if my family's okay. Don't worry, I won't come back," Leon said, pushing William out of the way and lowering his voice, he whispered something to William.

He took one last look at me, then headed out of the kitchen through the hall and out of the main door. I ran after him but William's iron grip on my wrist stopped me.

"If you don't have a death wish, I suggest you stay here," William said in a cold harsh tone.

"What exactly happened before I came here? The last thing I remember is Leon trying to bite me," I asked, confused. William explained everything to me, how I turned into a vampire and tried to attack a girl. So...I'm a vampire...wait...does that mean the girl in my dreams is the vampire version of me? Then...that also means that she's getting stronger by the minute...

"Did the vampire me have...quite a dark aura?" I asked.

"Yeah, very dark aura, and you were very powerful in vamp form too," William replied.

"...there's something I need to ask you," I said, taking a seat again. I sighed, trying to put my thoughts into words. "What exactly am I?"

"Sorry...I don't the answer. I'm guessing along the lines of a hybrid vampire, which means you're half vampire, but I'm not sure what your other half is," William replied, also taking a seat.

"Okay...and it's not possible for vampires to possess humans...is it?" I asked.

"We may be strong, but none of us have that ability," William said, looking at me weirdly. "Where exactly is this leading?"

"Well...I had a dream, it's probably just a dream, but I saw a girl who looked exactly like me. She was wearing dark colours and had a dead forest behind her, whilst I was wearing quite bright colours with an alive forest behind me. At the beginning she was trapped inside a mirror, then she started speaking to me...or her as she put it. She told me I was losing control and somehow I was trapped instead of her...then you woke me up," I explained, looking at William for answers. But he just kept silent, staring at the table. After a while, he looked up and sighed.

"I don't know what that means. I've never heard of anything like this before," William said. "But it also makes sense now. Your blood smelt very different when you woke up. I guess for her to completely take over you, she'll need some kind of trigger, but I don't know what."

I nodded in response.

"Do you happen to remember anything before Conrad and Lucretia took you in? I won't be surprised if you don't, children don't have good memories before the age of four or earlier," William asked.