1. Pilot

WARNING! I PUT MY OWN LITTLE TWIST ON THE WAY VIOLETTA DRESSES BUT I STAY TRUE TO THE TRADITIONS AND OTHER STUFF LIKE THE TV SHOW! IF YOU DON'T LIKE VIOLETTA'S STYLE JUST IMAGINE YOUR OWN LITTLE THING TO MAKE IT MORE ENJOYABLE! THANK YOU!

Dear Diary,
Today is my first day at my new school. It is supposedly the best music school in the country. From all the places I have ever moved, this place is my favorite. It is a very cultural and historical place. I love that they speak more than one language. The main languages are Spanish and English, but there are many more. To be honest, I'm really excited for school today.
-Violetta
________________________
I quickly threw on some lip gloss and mascara and got dressed. My hair was in braids the night before so I decided to take them out to give a messy wavy look that's really in right now. I put in my holographic adidas super starts and grabbed my purple Jan-sport backpack. I put on my black frends headphones and started running to school.

"Ready to face the world!" I said under my breath.

--

I arrive at the school with a warm welcome.

"Hi! My name is Francesca. But friends call me Fran! And this is my friend Camila. But you call her Cami. Do you attend this school or are you just visiting?"

"Geez let the girl talk Fran!" Camila said and I giggled.

"Hi! Yea, I am attending this school also! My name is Violetta." I say happily.

"Nice to meet you! We better be going to class now. Wait! What is your first class?" Francesca asked.

"Dance class..with lets see...."

"GREGORIO!" Camila and Francesca said at the same time. Then they started laughing really hard.

"That's our first class too so we will walk there together." Camila said and we started walking.

We got to the class and I suspect I am late.

"You must be Violet" The dance teacher says.

"No, I mean yea but my name is Violetta." I say.

"Did anyone ask you?" He asks rudely and Fran and Cami roll their eyes at him. I smile and he starts the lesson. He starts with warmups and I'm already tired.

"Ok class! We will be doing partner work today!"

"Can I work with Lion!" A tall, blonde girl asks more as a statement.

"Just because you asked......NO!"

He starts assigning all the partners and I'm really hoping I get someone nice.

Francesca and Diego
Camila and Broadway
Nati and Maxi
Leon and Violet
Ludmila and Federico

"Class dismissed. You may go now. Wait now I will go first." Gregorio says and storms out. A tall, muscular guy starts walking in my direction and I take the hint. That is Leon.

"Ok let's get this over with." Leon says.

"What!"

"Didn't you hear me Princess?" He asks and I lose it.

"First of all my name is Violetta so don't call me princess. Second of all I'm not doing all the work so your helping me." I say really loud almost in a shout.

"Chill princess!" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Shall we get started?" I ask.

"Fine" he adds with an attitude.

I show him some steps and he follows them. We keep exchanging steps until we have a full choreography. We practice a little bit until Leon has to go and fix something.

"The song has romance in it. You have to loosen up and feel the music. Let the music move you."

Wow! He can be really inspirational when he wants to. I thought to myself.

"Ok so to fix it up a little bit and add some emotion we should do something romantic." I say.

"I'm not kissing you" He says backing away and I burst into laughter. 

"No no no no no! Ew not like that! Gross!" I say and He starts walking towards me slowly.

"Oh you totally want to kiss me huh?" He says in a sexy tone.

"Well when you ask that way..." I suddenly punch him in the stomach.

"Ew! Gross! I would never kiss you!" I say fake puking.

He playfully hits me and pulls me on the floor with him and starts tickling me. What the heck! Where did that come from! I barely know him! He realizes what he's doing and stands up and helps me up.

"Sorry" he says.

"It's fine!" I say.

"Ok want to finish this up tomorrow?" He asks and I think of a sunny response.

"The tickling or the dancing?"

"Both." He says and I give him a smile as I walk to the door.

"See you tomorrow" I say in the door frame.

"See you tomorrow" he adds and I walk to my next class.
________________________
*dont worry guys! Leon and Violetta aren't together yet but they will be because, well it's a LEONETTA fanfic! Thanks for reading!*💕-Amanda