6. Homecoming?

JUST FYI THIS PART IS KINDA BORING. IM NOT SURE IF ITS JUST ME BUT LITERALLY I HAD NO INSPIRATION SO IF YOU READ IT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK💕

Vilu POV
I woke up to the sound of Leon snoring next to me. It was really nice. WAIT WHAT! Leon wasn't here when I went to sleep!

"Leon wake up!" I said and he wouldn't.

"Leon!" I screamed and he jumped like he was having a spasm.

"I'm up! I'm up! What is it my love!"

"Why are you in here!" I yelled realizing I might accidentally wake up Cami and Fran.

"I was having a nightmare. It was about me losing you so I wanted to protect you while you were sleeping." He said and winked at me.

"Awww" Camila said. Great I woke her up.

"Alright. I got to admit it was kinda nice waking up to you." I said and cuddled into him.

"You can wake up to me all the time when we get married." He said and then got all red. I kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

"Awww! If only I could have that!" Fran says with tears in her eyes. I woke her up too!

I got up and went to take a shower.

"I'm going to go to breakfast." Will you be out soon?" He says and I walk through the bathroom door.

"I'm ready!" I said and he looks shocked.

"Already! My brother takes longer than you!" He said and I giggled. My hair was still wet but whatever.

_______________________

Dear Diary,
I just got back from breakfast with Leon. He is now my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend. Tomorrow is homecoming and Leon hasn't asked me yet. I'm sure he will. *knock on door* gtg someone's at the door.
                                            -Violetta

________________________

I walk to the door and find Leon standing with a yellow rose. My favorite.

"Violetta my love will you go to homecoming with me?" He says and smirks at me. He hands me the yellow rose and I smile. I think I'm blushing.

"I would be honored." I say and hug him

*NEXT DAY*
I was getting ready with the girls when our dates arrived. Since Leon asked me, Diego had been trying to get me jealous so he asks Fran. I think Fran likes him though. I wouldn't mind that. She needs someone to help her get over Marco and maybe that person is Diego. Weirdly Maxi walks in.

"Where is Broadway Cami?" I whispered to her.

"We broke up" she said and started crying.

"Cami! Stop crying! You are messing up your makeup! You don't need a guy to make you feel good. We are your best friends and you can tell us anything!" I said and Fran nodded. She smiled and fixed her makeup. After, we all walked to the car  and went to homecoming. It wasn't as good as it would be at the studio but since we are on tour we have to make our own. We arrived when we see nobody. Nobody was there. No Fede, Ludmila, Nati, Marco, Brodway, nobody. I get suspicious so I pull out the flier from my purse and see that it started 3 hours ago. We missed it!

"GUYS WE MISSED HOMECOMING!" I screamed. At this point all the balloons were scattered all over the floor along with red solo cups and nothing but a big mess.

"WHAT! Your joking right? Someone tell me she's joking!" Fran said and Leon shook his head. Fran burst into tears and Diego surprisingly comforted her. We all drove back to the hotel and we go up to Pablo's room. He opens the door and invited us in.

"Pablo I'm so sorry!" I said and he...