12. Leon?

Please go check out my new Leonetta fanfic! It's my best fanfic yet so pls pls pls go check it out!!

Leon POV

"You stole my Violetta! She shouldn't have ever chosen you. Now my wife, Gery is annoying like always and it's all because she's thinks she's the one. I'm sick of it! I wish I had never married Gery to get back at Vilu for choosing you! You see! I'm a mess! Now I have kidnapped you! I'm a terrible person but you deserve it!" Someone says from the corner.

"Who are you? Tomas? Diego?"

"Guess again" He says and laughs

"Clemone! Of course! Wait...You married Gery!?"

"Yep! We moved out of the country and we are back now."

"Dude! How are you!" I said trying to be nice so he will let me go.

"Stop it. You know we were never friends! You were always faking it so that Vilu will trust you more" I guess that's true.

"True. But I had nothing to do with your little secret about lying to all of us saying you were Alex. And I would still be friends with Gery if she wouldn't have been in on it. This was your fault not mine. You are ruining me and Vilu's lives! We are so happy together!"

"Whatever!" Clemone says and picks up something that sounds like metal. Just then my vision goes black.I woke up to Fran. She was trying to pull me off the bed. Then I remembered...."LEON!"

"Yes! Come on!" I got up, brushed my hair and teeth and got in the car.

"Forgetting something?" Fran asked.

"Yea. I know! My pj's but I want to start looking early." All of a sudden my stomach started growling.

"Are you ok? When did you eat last?"

"Just yesterday morning. I'm fine! Really. I just need to look for Leon."

"Ok" Fran said.

Me and Fran decided to stick together in case of any danger. All of a sudden I got another text.

"It's from Leon!" I read the text:

You want your Leon back? Come to this address: 17 Harley-wood Blvd.

"He gave me the address!"

"Come on let's go! What's the address?" I tell her the address and she freezes.

"That's a hospital"

"WHAT!!"

________________________________________________

I wake up in a white room. I slowly try to get up but my head feels so heavy so my head falls back down. I see a short, slim figure walking up to me. My vision unblurs. It's Violetta. Of I get it. This is heaven and I'm saying my goodbye's right now.

"Leon! You awake!" She screams and runs over to me. Fran after her.

"Who was it?" Fran asked.

"Who was what?" I asked.

"Who did this to you?" She asks and I try to remember.

"I don't k......wait....Clemone! Cleomone did this!"

"No way! He's on vacation with Gery!"

"No. They are back!" I say.

"Wait! If you didn't know who did it...that means he's still out there!"

"I will go tell the policeman and give you two some privacy."