15. Fake

I still have an ear infection but it's not too bad so I decided to update.

I walked into school the next day and knock into someone.

"Sorry" I say looking down.

"It's you" he says and I look up. It's Leon.

"What? You remember me now?" I question. He looks confused.

"Remember what!? Stop trying to confuse me! Leave me alone!" He yells and I just walk away crying.

"Wait.." He says and I just nod and run to the girls bathroom. All of a sudden another girl walks in crying also.

"Oh...I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was in here" she said.

"No problem. What's wrong?" I ask still crying.

"My boyfriend broke up with me!! What's wrong with you?" She asks and I shrug.

"Many things....I'm Violetta" I say holding out my hand.

"I'm Gery" she half smiles at me. I then realize that I already know her from my dream. She helped Clemone, or Alex.

"Do you mind me asking who you were dating?" I ask and she nods.

"Leon. That bastard." She says.

"Never again. Never again will I love a boy the same"

"I get you girl" I said and waved leaving the bathroom and the school in general.

I got home 10 minutes later to a tool full of people.

"Dad? Why are all these people here?"

"I asked them to come" Angie responds instead of dad. Dad just looks down ashamed of what is happening.

"No. I did. I'm sorry Vilu but somethings wrong and you aren't acting like yourself." My dad says.

"Nothing is happening! I just had a unrealistic dream that's all."

"Come sit over here" Angie pats the spot next to her and I sit down. I look around the room and recognize all the faces. There is Camila, Francesca, Clemone, Gery, and....Leon. I looked at all of them individually and they just stared. I got tears in my eyes and I wiped them away. Angie starts explaining to everyone my dream and they open their eyes widely in disbelief.

"Vilu has some sort of dreaming disease. It's like she knows all of you but you don't know her. For example: Vilu what's Leon's favorite color?

"Red. Also he doesn't like maroon." I say and Leon looks at me in disbelief.

"How do you know that?" He asks and I just roll my eyes.

"Also Frans favorite color is blue and Camila's favorite color is green." I add.

"But we don't even know anything about you!" Leon yells and startles me.

"My favorite color is purple" I say and he half smiles.

"We are really sorry that we were so rude. We just thought it was a joke or something." Camila said and I nodded.

"I get it. You thought I was some crazy lunatic girl trying to freak you out"

"Kinda" Leon says.

"I get it. Hear me? I get it! In my dream we were in love and you knew everything about me, but you don't even know last name!" I scream and run to my room.

A few minutes later there is a knock on my door.

"I don't want to talk to you dad! You betrayed my trust!" I yell and there is no answer. There comes another knock.

"Angie! I don't want to talk to you!" I yell and no answer. Another knock.

"Come in!!!" I scream and Leon walks in.

"Oh. It's.....you again. Listen you can just save it and go home already because I'm not listening to anyone anymore."

"I'm sorry. I want to get to know you better. I want to know who is Violetta Castillo" omg he knows my last name!😱

"You know my last name?" I say hopefully and he shrugs.

"Yea. Do you maybe want to get some ice cream?"

"Yea sure" I say and I take his hand.

OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR 500 READS!!! ILL UPDATE RLY SOON! TODAY MY BEST FRIEND FRACTURED HER ARM SO PLS PUT HER IN YOUR PRAYERS🙏🏽