17. Answer my calls

Currently listening "light your heart" by Jorge Blanco and it's literally amaze balls!!!

Last night I explained to Angie what happened in my dream. She was astonished after me telling her my dream 5 times she finally understood it.

I get out my phone and dial Leon's number. At first he doesn't answer so right when I was about to put my phone away he picked up.

"Hi Leon"

"Hello Violetta"

*Now listening to "Losing the Love" OMG!!!*

"I haven't heard from you in a while" he says depressed.

"Yea I know" I say looking down.

"I'm sorry I did that to you"

"I understand. A lot happened and you are trying to heal. Take all the time you need. I will wait." I say and start crying. I didn't want Leon to hear so I hang up.

I decide to go to the studio because I want to hang out with Fran and Cami. I walk into the studio and knock into someone. I look up to a surprisingly familiar face.

"Tomas!!" I scream and hug him.

"Vilu! How I've missed you!" I hug him tighter and he does the same.

Leon comes down the hall and stops when he sees me and Tomas. I don't care. Yes I do. I backed away from Tomas and went to my locker. I think that Tomas got the hint and walked away too. Leon angrily walks to me and slams my locker.

"What was that!?" He asks angrily.

"Chill Leon. I was just saying hi to him because I haven't seen him in a while." I say.

"What happened to I'll wait for you? Huh?" He asks un understandingly.

"I am waiting for you" I say.

"Doesn't look like it. You know what? Don't wait." He says and walks away.

"No. I'm not going to let you do that!" I chase after him.

"Violetta this is pointless" he says.

"No it's not. Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore." I say and he looks down. I tilt his head up and he looks me in the eyes. We were standing really close now.

"I can't do that." He says I smile.

"Me either" I say and he smiles.

"I don't want to wait anymore" I say.

"Me either" he says and kisses me.