3. Boyfriend?

Dear Diary,
Yesterday Leon asked me to be his girlfriend and I said I'll think about it. I feel bad for saying maybe but he was being so nice telling me to take all the time in the worlds and he will be waiting for me. I think that if I said yes that Tomas would be mad. Tomas is one of my best friends. He spends time with me a lot and I hope that he's ok with staying friends. Then there is Diego. He doesn't spend much time with me but he's always trying to go out with me. For instance, I'm walking to my locker and Diego comes up to me and starts flirting with me. I ignore him because I can see Leon doesn't like Diego. I find it funny when they give each other death glares. Anyway that's it for now.
-Violetta

I was walking into school late with a big frown on my face until Tomas walks up to me.

"Hey Vilu! Your sad. What's wrong?"Tomas says.

"I'm sad because my dad was fighting with my soon-to-be stepmom, Angie." Angie is my school tutor, voice teacher, aunt, and weirdly mom. My mom, Maria died when I was very young. "I really hope my dad and Angie work out because I want my dad to be happy again. He uses work as an excuse to not see me. I never spend time with him."

"I'm so sorry Vilu!" Tomas says with emotion and gives me a long hug. Leon looks over at us and gets angry. He walks away and I run after him.

"Leon wait!" I yell as I run after him.

"I don't want to hear it. Go back to your boyfriend, Tomas." He yells angrily.

"He's not my boyfriend! He was hugging me because I'm sad." I say and get dad again.

"Oh well It didn't look like just a hug." He says sadly.

"It was. It really was just a pity hug." I reply. Out of the blue Leon runs up to me and gives me a hug. I didn't expect that coming from him.

"If you are sad come to me Princess." He says.

"You know? That nickname is growing on me. I kinda like it now." I say and smile.

"Good because your going to have to get used to it!" He says. And we walk to class. Tomas eyes us from the corner of class and gives Leon a death glare. Literally I almost burst into laughter.

Diego walks into class smiling. *wow that's new* (Diego HATES Tomas)

"Hey Tomas! Something in your eyes?" Diego says rudely and I finally catch on he's talking about the death glare and how he's flinching his eyes.

"Haha very funn.." Tomas gets interrupted by Angie as she walks in.

"Hello class!" Angie says and we respond. In Angie's class we didn't learn anything so I just decided to talk to Leon who was sitting next to me. I was about to talk to him but he started talking instead.

"Have you made up your mind yet?" Leon asks me.

"No. Not yet. I need more time." I say and he looks upset.

"Ok. I will be waiting." When he says that I feel good. But I don't want to make him wait for long. I am going to have to make up my mind.

_______________________

I was going to the park for a caramel apple when I see Leon and a girl siting on a bench. I don't want to spy but I feel I need to. I hide behind the caramel apple stand. I listen in to their convo:

"I want to get back together Leon" the girl says and I frown.

"Lara..." So that's her name! After he said her name there was a silence for Leon to think about his response.

"I don't want to..." He says but gets interrupted by Lara kissing him. What!

I walk away not hearing Leon's next response. "No Lara! I like someone else"