7. Forgiveness

"We tryed so hard to give you the best homecoming ever and we spent a lot of money. Not coming was a disgrace and a complete disappointment." Pablo said with an angry tone.

"We are so sorry Pablo! We were getting ready and when we got there it was over. I took out the flier and saw it was 3 hours before." I said and Pablo doesn't care.

"I know your sorry and I forgive you. But I'm not so sure your friends will be too quick to forgive you. Now it's late. Go to your rooms." Pablo said and we nodded.
________________________

We woke up to a new day and a new start. I walked to Leon's room and sat down on his bead. He immediately woke up and thought I was a robber. That was funny😂.

"Hahaha" I laughed out loud and he looked playfully agitated.

"Hahaha" he laughed with me and then stopped. I stopped too. Then he started laughing again. Then I started laughing again with him.

"Come on and get ready you sleepy head! I want to go apologize to Nati and Ludmila for not going to homecoming!" I yelled and he got up.

"Oh yea. You are going to fly solo on that."

"Not in your wildest dreams." I yelled to him and he slammed the door to take a shower.

"What am I supposed to do while your in the shower?" I yelled so he can hear me over the water.

"Talk with Fede!" He yelled.

"Ok!"

"Fede! Get up!" I screamed at him and he didn't move.

*I think I'm going to use the way Olga wakes me up when I won't wake up*

I got a glass of water from the nightstand and poured it slowly on Fede.

"Ahhhhhh! Someone help! I'm drowning!" Fede yelled and slowly opened his eyes. At this point Leon had gotten out of the shower to see this and he still had shampoo in his hair.

"Bahahaha" Leon and I laughed and Fede was angry. No not angry. Wet😂

_______________________
Thanks for reading this part😂I was inspired by Disney's "Camp Rock" when Joe got water spilt on his head so he would wake up. Comment if you remember that!❤️