5. Let's go?

Dear Diary,
Today I am leaving to Spain. I told my dad last night about it and he was fine with it that was s real surprise. He said stay with Fran and Cami and stay away from Leon, Diego and especially Tomas. Leon's starting to grow on my dad but Tomas on the other hand he hates. Gtg! I'll write back when I arrive in Spain!
-Violetta

I was at the airport when I ran into Diego holding hands with Lara. He kissed her on the cheek and said goodbye. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. I walked over fast.

"We are over!" I yelled at him in front of everyone and I saw Leon smiling. I slapped Diego and got onto the airplane. Cami was sitting next to Broadway and Tomas was sitting next to Fran do I sat in the middle at a empty seat. Then Leon came at sat next to me. This is going to be a long ride.

"I'm sorry for doubting you." Leon said.

"It's ok. Diego and I went out once and it was so boring we didn't all at all. And as you could see I broke up with him." I said and then looked down.

"hey Vilu it's ok! I am here for you and I always will be. I am still waiting for your answer." Leon said and I got confused.

"What answer?" I asked.

"Violetta Castillo will you go out with me?" He said and I smiled.

"Of course!" I said and I hugged him. O could hear Fran and Cami from their spots on the plane gang irking over us and saying our ship name "leonetta". The rest of the ride I slept so I rested my head on his shoulder and his head on top my head.

We finally arrived and Leon woke me up.
"Good morning Princess"

"Good morning my Prince"

"You can just call me Leon"

"Haha good idea"

We got out of the plane and split up. We didn't have anything scheduled for today until late since we are early so me and Leon decided to go explore. First we went to some historical places, then we went on a boat ride, and then we ate dinner. He took me to the hotel and kissed me goodnight. I am rooming with Fran and Cami. Leon is rooming with Fede. Brodway and Maxi are rooming also. Diego is rooming with Marco and Tomas. Ludmila is rooming with Nati and Napo and Broco are rooming together too. (Because pica and brown bear😂)
I decided to go to bed since it was a long day.

"Goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight" Vilu and Cami said.

*Sorry this part was so short but I already posted 2 parts today so I decided to slow down. I decided not to have a schedule for publishing and just to do it as much as possible.💕-Amanda*