2. Oppurtunity?

2 Weeks Later

Dear Diary,
Today is the day of the presentation. The winning 3 couples will travel to Spain for a competition. I'm really hoping I win! Any chance I get to get away from my dad I will take! I think Leon has a crush on me. I think so because he acts all weird around me and he tickles me all the time. The other day we almost kissed but I backed away because I'm not ready yet. Anyway got to go meet up with Leon to practice so ttyl<3
-Violetta
I get dressed and put on my white nike free runs 5.0. I wear some black leggings and a cute halter top that has a Nike Swoosh on it. Underneath, I wore a white Calvin Klein sports bra. I put my hair up in a ponytail, did my makeup and ate breakfast. I was walking out the door when my father stopped me.

"Turn around." He commands me. I do as he says.

"Spin!" He says and I obey him.

"Those pants are to tight, I can see your sports bra underneath your shirt, and you are wearing WAY to much makeup. Who are you trying to impress here?" He says over protectively.

"No one dad!" I say and storm out. I turn on Spotify and run to school.

I walk into school and Leon is just staring at me. It feels like one of those scenes when you are walking down the stairs in prom night and your prom date's mouth drops open and stares at you. (In media) *that doesn't happen in real life;(*

I just ignore him and walk over to Fran and Cami.

"You look beautiful Vilu!" Fran says and I roll my eyes.

"Who are you trying to impress? Let me guess! Tomas, No! Diego! Oh I know! LEON!" Camila says loudly and Leon looks over at us, winks at me and looks away. I blush and the girls see it.

"You are blushing! It is true!" They say in unison.

"I'm literally wearing my usual clothes guys!"

"We see you! You are wearing extra makeup than normal and for once you do something with your hair! You fixed those chipped nails, and most obviously you are wearing color! A lot of it! Even your headband is colorful! Literally lovvvve it!" Camila says and I playfully hit her and walk over to Leon. He smiles at me and we walk to the dance room together. We dance and dance with the music until he pulls out the remote and stops the music.

"I have another step to make the emotion come to life" he says and I nod my head.

"How about I lift you right here"

"If I'm not too heavy" I add and giggle.

He smiles "Of course not."

we practice some more and then we were going in to a mirrored look but we knocked into each other. My hands were resting on his chest and I was staring into his eyes. I don't know how long we were but we pulled away thankfully. I was thinking about kissing him. That would be a huge mistake.

"Ok I think we are all set for the competition tomorrow."

"Guess so!"

*Clapping noises come from the door entrance.*

"That was amazing guys!" Pablo, the studio's director (principal) said.

"Thank you!" Leon and I said in unison.

"You know what! Competition is over! I already picked the winners! You and Leon are the first place winners! Congratulations!"

"Really! Oh my gosh!!" I say and jump into Leon's arms. After a while he awkwardly puts me down and we regularly hug. We are still smiling huge like fools at this point.

"Thank you so much Pablo! Who are the other couples?" I ask curiously.

"Ok well your putting me on the spot her but I think I want Francesca and Diego in 2nd place. And Tomas and Camila in 3rd. Yep that's what I'll do!" Ok well I will leave you to celebrate. Please tell everyone the results! He says and walks away. Then a long, awkward silence fills the air.

"Vilu?" Leon says questionably.

"Yea?" I ask him back.

"Will you go out with me?" He asks and I freeze. I don't respond.

"Vilu?" Leon asks again.

"Yea I heard you. But I don't know. My dad will never allow it and I don't know you that well. But can I think about it?"

"Of course! I will be waiting for your answer. Take all the time you need." He says, kisses my cheek, and walks away leaving me in compete and total silence.