16. Nightmare?

2 weeks later

"Violetta! Can you get the door please!?" My dad yells from upstairs.

"Yea sure!" I yell back. I walk to the door and see Leon.

"Uhh Leon! Hi! How are you bro?!" I say playfully punching him trying to act normal.

"Uhh...ok I guess" he says weirded out.

"Come in" I say and wave him in.

"He walks in and sits down. He gets up and sits down again awkwardly.

"Can we talk?" He asks seriously and I wave him to the couch.

"I mean privately" he says hinting that Olga was in the living room dusting the table.

"Oh yea.. Come on let's go to my room." I say and we walk upstairs.

I open my room door and we sit on my bed.

"what is happening between us?" He asks and I get confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Do you feel anything for me? Like outside of the dream." He asks.

"Oh well I mean do you feel things go me?" I ask and he nods.

"I feel something but I don't know what it is because I've never felt it before."

"I have the same thing. I don't know what it is" I say.

"If you could go back to that dream but it was actually real would you?" He asks me.

"To be honest? Yea I would. I had Fran, Cami, and you." I say and look down.

"I know it's wrong but I have this gut feeling that it wasn't fake. That it was real and all this was a dream. No not a dream. A nightmare." I say and look into his eyes.

"Congratulations! This is just a dream. This whole thing wasn't real! Now blink 3 times and you will go back to your real life." Leon says and smiles.

I smile too and blink 3 times. I open my eyes to a warm, sunny day and the beams of light are shining in through my windows. I quickly get up and run to my phone. I look in my text messages and see Fran, Cami, and Leon as my recents.

"Yesssssss!" I scream and I think I woke up the whole neighborhood.

"Vilu! What's wrong!?" Angie yells when she comes in.

"I'm back!" I yell and hug her.

"What?" Angie asks me.

"Never mind I'll tell you later" I say and giggle.