8. Unexpected news?

Today we have our first performance. I haven't seen Leon anywhere. I looked for him last night and he wasn't there. I looked for him this morning and still no Leon. I am really worried. Maybe I'll call him.

PHONE CONVO
"Finally you pick up! I've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Violetta. Violetta. Uhhhh I.....I don't know how to tell you.... I'm back in Buenos Aires."

"WHAT! Our first performance is today and you are in ARGENTINA!" I yelled.

"Violetta. My...My...my mother...she uhhh... I dont know how to say it... She uhh d..d...d....died!" He started crying over the phone and I started too.

"Oh Leon! I'm so sorry! I will go tell Pablo to cancel the tour!" He interrupted me.

"No!!! Don't! I already talked to Angie and she told me that Tomas will replace me." He started crying more.

"No.no.no.no.no! There is a kissing scene at the end! I have to kiss Tomas! No way!" I yelled. He started crying more. He hung up. What!

I walked to my room and tried to call Leon again. No answer.

Again.

No answer.

I will not do this tour.

I am going to go back to support Leon.

I've made my decision. I'm leaving now.

I make my to Angie and Pablo's room and I tell them the news.

"I want Ludmila to replace me." I said and tried to sound confident.

"If that's what you want. But I need to and Leon back for the next performance next week. It's in Italy so we will meet you there."

"Thank you for understanding Pablo." I hugged him and then Angie and broke the news to everyone. I said my goodbyes to them and left.

Back to Buenos Aires. The place I grew up in. The place Leon's in. I have to say I'm kinda happy to be able to go home. After this long trip, I want to be near my parents and boyfriend. Especially my boyfriend. Leon needs me. I can hear it in his voice.