14. Dream?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have a ear infection and a sore throat. I am also really busy with school and I had a test today also so😁

I wake up sweating. I run downstairs and see my father watching TV. Why isn't he making breakfast? Where is Fran? She was supposed to come pick me up for school! Something's just not right!

"Dad where's Fran?" I ask and he looks over curiously.

"Who is Fran?" He asks seriously.

"Fran! My best friend! Or as you call her Camila!"

"Who is Camila?"

What the heck! Why is he acting like this! Ohhh he's probably just joking.

"Haha very funny. Now where is she?" I ask and he just nods and looks away. Since my dad didn't make breakfast I make a bowl of cereal.

"Dad can I tell you something?"

"Yes honey what is it?" He asks.

"Leon and I broke up yesterday"

"Who is Leon?"

Ok now this is getting weird.

"My boyfriend. Or well. Ex boyfriend now."

"Who the heck is Leon? I'm getting worried now. I think you need a counselor honey. You are acting really strange and your talking about all these people I have never heard about! Now go to school and I will hire a counselor."

"I don't need a counselor!"

"Go to school"

"Ok"

________________________
AT SCHOOL

I walk into school and see Fran and Cami talking at their lockers.

"Hey girls!" I say happy to see them.

"Do we know you?" Cami asks and I frown.

"You are in on the joke too!" I say surprised.

"Listen. We don't know what you are talking about but leave us alone." Fran says and I frown and walk to my locker. I get my books and start walking to class when all of a sudden I knock into Leon.

"Uhh hi Leon" I say awkwardly.

"Who are you? Do I know you?"

"Seriously!?" I'm sick of this joke. It may be funny to you but it's not to me! So just leave me alone!" I yell and run home deciding to skip school.

"Dad!!"

"Vilu? Your home early" he looks at his watch and opens his eyes widely.

"VERY early! What happened Hun?"

"Everything! My friends are in in this joke. Leon, Fran, and Cami! Why would you do that to me?"

"That's it! I'm calling your counselor!"

A few hours later the doorbell rings. I open the door and see Angie standing there smiling.

"Angie!!!" I say and hug her. She doesn't hug back. What is going on!

"Hi Violetta. I'm your counselor."

"Haha very funny!"

"What?" She asks.

I shrug and we walk to the living room. I lay on the couch and she sits on the chair.

"So why do you need a counselor?"

"I don't know! My dad, friends and ex boyfriend don't know my name and are acting like we have never met!"

"I see. When is the last time you drank water?" She asks and one of my eyebrow curves up.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"I don't know. Like 2 days ago maybe."

"2 DAYS AGO! You are supposed to drink 8 glasses of water everyday! Because of not drinking water have you been sleepwalking, having nighmares, anything?"

"No I don't sleepwalk and If I have had a nightmare I forgot what it was about."

"Do you think that maybe you have been hallucinating leon, Fran and Cami?" I stop and think about it.

"Are you saying that this was all just a dream?"

"Yea. I think I am."