10. Italy

I'm really sorry for not updating enough. I'm trying to get a schedule but with everyone's different day and night hours it kinda makes it hard. There are 5 more parts to this story but I might make a sequel soon. But until then I will be updating as much as possible but not on a schedule. I will mix up from nights and mornings. Like right now, it's 7:47 in the morning while its later or earlier for others.

Today we are going back on tour. We have a few more stops before we get to go back home. Leon and I called Angie and Pablo and he told us that we can meet in Italy. So since Spain is closer to Italy then Argentina we have to leave now. Leon picks me up from my house and we leave again.

It's been a few hours and Leon's asleep on the plane. I shouldn't wake him but my arms asleep and he's basically giving me an Indian burn. (When you squeeze someone's arm and it goes all red and tingly.)

"Love" I whisper in his ear and he doesn't wake up. I wait a few seconds before trying again.

"My love" I whisper again.

"Hmm" he replies but doesn't wake up.

"Please let go of my arm. You are grasping it really tight."

"Vilu! Are you ok! Did someone hurt you?!" He yells but not to loud to cause interruption to other travelers.

"I'm fine but please let go of my arm." I say and he lets go apologetically.

We get off the plane and are greeted by Angie and Pablo. I walk up to Ludmila and I'm surprised at ehat I'm seeing. She is in a wheelchair!

"What happened Ludmila?" I ask concerned and she frowns.

"It's all you fault Vilu! If you wouldn't have gone home you would be like this right now!" Ludmila screams.

"It's not her fault!" Leon yells back at her and she jumps.

Pablo walks over and informs us on what actually happened.

"She was on the harness and while she was singing, the ropes went loose and fell. Tomas tried catching her but it was too late. The show ended because that was the last song anyway, and everyone crowded out. Lud is fine, but she will not be able to preform for 3 weeks.

"What! No! We need her!" Andres yells.

"That's the first" Maxi seconds and everyone laughs.

All of a sudden Ludmila...