On the way there!

Once I was seated and had my seat belt on, the driver turned on the car. It was going to take a while to get there so I decide to get my ladybug earphones and listen to music. I clicked on my playlist and the first song was miracles in December exo-m.
After a few songs, I started to feel my eyelids feel heavy. soon after a few seconds of trying to stay awake, I fell into a deep sleep.
__________________________
Lee time skip- 2hours-
___________________________
I heard the drivers seat open and close then the back of the car. I released we where here but I was going to be lazy and pretend to be asleep.
Once again I hear the door open but suddenly I felt like I was being lifted bridal style. I hear someone say thank you then the sound of the car going. I don't know who picked me up but I think it was my brother as said "sleep tight my cherry blossom". Only my parents and my brother use that nickname.
I felt my self being brought in to the house, I portended to wake up to seeing my brothers smiling face. He gently placed me down and gave my a big hug .
" I'm so happy that you are living with us little blossom, we all missed u" he said in my ear then gave my a kiss on the cheek.
I replied" me to big bro, shall we see the others". He replied by nodding and holding my hand while my head is on his shoulder as we walk into the busy livingroom.
There I saw........