Its all just forgive and forget.

Yesterday, me and kyung-soo spent the whole day in my room messing around. I spent most of the time replaying the event that happened the night before. The way my brother had fear and sadness but a bit of anger in his eyes. I understand the anger at it was 2:30 when I got home.
Maybe I should give them all a second chance. I roll out of bed landing on the floor with a big thud. I lay there for a few more moments before getting up. Walking over toy wardrobe, I get out  one of my favourite outfits (picture above).
I quickly get changed and head downstairs before grabbing my phone. I check the time and it said 7:15. Sighing, I quickly set up to make breakfast for all of us. I quickly start making breakfast and started to hear small convocation with the sound of the boys coming down.
Placing the food on the table I put all the washing up in the dish washer. The voices become louder then they all stop. I turn around with a big smile on my face to see all the members by the door.
I look at my watch to see it is 9:15am. Turning back round, I wipe my hands with the tea towel and pint to the table with the food. All the members slowly look at each other and then sit down and get there food. I walk around all the members giving them a quick back hug as they are sitting down and a quick kiss on the check. But as I got to my brother I sit on his lap, putting my head on his shoulder, I quick kiss in the check and the words I think he was wishing to here.
"I forgive you. You were just worried and didn't realise so I forgive you and still love you."
I get up and head to the bathroom.quickly doing my hair and my teeth,  I do a little sexy dance. 
___________________________
Half an hour later.
___________________________
Walking out I see Sehun, walking down with a bubble tea in his hand while on his phone. He looks up at me with a small smile. Smiling back I hug him which he returns back to . I let go and walk into the living room to see everyone watching tv.
Slowly I make my way to kyung-soo and sit on my lap while placing my feet on my brothers lap. Kyung-soo wraps his arms around me and one of his hands moves my head onto his chest.
    My brother turns his head to me and smiles while grabbing one of my hands holding it tightly then turning back to the tv. We stay like this for a few more hours.

___________________________
9hours later (to lazy) of watching tv and movies of all kind.
___________________________
I move so I am comfy on kyung-soo's lap. My eyes slowly drop but I try and keep them open. Somehow Kyung-soo notice so he told me to put my pjs on. Agreeing I run upstairs putting on a pair of legging but keeping on my grey top on.
Coming down stairs I go back to kyung-soos lap and snuggling into his chest. He places a blanket over me then I realise that he is wearing a tracksuit bottoms and a tank top. Not only that but I feel like I'm falling for him hard. I don't know if he feels the same or not.
I feel my eyes drop and soon I'm covered in darkness. 

__________________________
Kyung-soo's PoV
I'm happy that Allie and xiumin have both made up. I think they have? I'm not sure. She went to the her room to change.
I heard the door open and she looks so adorable with her outfit and top that off with a messy bun. I'm falling hard and I hope she likes me back. She moves back on my lap and cuddles into my chest. Placing a blacker around us, she starts to fall asleep. Silently laughing, I put my arms around her and pick her up.
Going towards her room, I place get down and slowly move towards the door until I heard her whisper 'stay'. Chuckling slightly I move back to her bed and lye down.
Placing the blanket around her I put an arm around her small figure and kissing her forehead. Darkness, over comes me and I am holding the person who makes me happy in my arms.

___________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter. Luv u all Emily X
___________________________