Arriving

Xiumins PoV
I waited anxiously for the people to come. It's around 7:16 and I'm in the living room watching 'spirited away' (A/N I love this, watch if you haven't). All the other members were doing there own thing. Kyung-soo was cooking dinner for all of us, Kai, Sehun, lay, Suho was in the practice room stretching while Baekhyun and Chanyeol are in the living room with me. Chen was trolling everyone like usual.
"Hyung" Chanyeol said looking at me. I turned my head to him and made 'hhmm' sound.
"Do you think the people you called will help us get our snowflake back" he said looking confusion in his eyes.
I nodded my head while his shakes his the in back to the tv. Baekyun was half asleep on Chanyeols shoulder and woke up with a startle. Both me and Chanyeol looked at him confused. He just shakes his head, closing his eyes again leaning against Chanyeol.
Suddenly, the door bell rang getting up quietly not trying to startle Baekhyun I walk to the door. After unlocking it, I see the three people I wanted to see.
Opening the door, I yell for the other to come. The three people sit down calmly like they would.
Sehun was the first to come. He stood still with wide eyes and mouth making a 'oo' shape.
"Luhan hyung......kris hyung....... Tao hyung..." He whispered as tears fell down his cheek. Luhan was the first up spending towards the younger one. Hugging the life out of him, he returns the when he comes back into reality. He others were standing at the door shell shocked, I smirked as the all walk into the living room. Suho walked up to kris and kris hugged him all of a sudden. Trying not to do the ugly face while crying he hugs him back slowly.
After the small reunion, the three members turned serious nodding at each other.
"We are here as xiumin hung asked us to get back snowflake" Tao hyung said leaning against Chen who put his arm around him.
"We have come up with a plan" luhan said" when we all where in exo and Allie was with us when we had a doctors appointment. Everyone had little chips in them so tell us where we are, if we can trace allies chip we can find out where she is" he pulled out a laptop and typed something in.
The screen showed us the map which tuck us to Seoul and then suddenly turned to some place.
" she is there, tomorrow we will go get her, we need rest to get her" kris said rubbing my shoulder calmly. I nod my head and everyone gets up to go to bed as now it is 10:56. Kris, Tao and luhan stayed in there old beds.
I lay down on my head to see Tao across from me in his old panda onesie. Turning of my side lamp, I sigh. Who ever did this has something coming.

________
Thank you for reading this. For now on I will do where if I get over 6 reads on each one then I will do a next chapter or something. Luv u all em X
________