Just us two.

I slowly wake up to feel someone's breath on my neck. I slowly turn around not trying to move the arm around my waist. I see Kyung-soo cuddling up to me. I move my whole body around so I'm on my right side while he is in his left side. Slowly, I cuddle more into him smelling his aftershave.
He moves onto his back so this gives me a chance to snuggle up more. I just realise that most night Kyung-soo is with me. Huh. Oh well. I slowly fall asleep until I remember what happened last night. I start shivering against Kyung-soo. I can feel him wake up and see his eyes open a little bit.
Some how he knows what's wrong and starts stroking my hair shushing me quietly.
I calm down after 5 minutes or so and I slowly fall back to sleep.

___________________________
Kyung-soo PoV
It was early in the morning and I could feel something under my arm. It was wrapped around someone. I relise that I'm in Allies room. I comforted her last night, letting her tears fall. I feel her move around so I move on my back to let her cuddle on my more.
She is the only person that I let hug me this often. After a minute or two, she started to shiver. I realise that she was thinking of last night. How could someone do that to her, my little cherry blossom.
I open my eyes and started shushing her gently to calm her down. It worked after five minutes. I see her eyes, slowly fall and soon she is fast asleep. I gently place a pillow by her.
I get up and slowly head to my bedroom. I change into a tank top with a cross on it and my tracksuit bottoms. Also a a jacket and a grey beanie. Heading down stairs, I see all the members in the living room. The all stopped talking and looked at me.
Xiumin come up to me and I give him a massive hug. He starts crying in my shoulder,  it's really hard for him. He soon returns the hig and walks out of the living room.
I sit down next to Chanyeol, to see him liking through photos of all of us with Allie. I smile at photos but then I realised that I need to Allie, It was 9:30.  I race upstairs to her room. Entering I see her still in the same poisson as before. Silently laughing, I wake her up.
She opens her eyes and sits up. She walks up to her wardrobe and pics out her outfit (picture above). It is like mine but a girl version. I thought it was adorable. Soon, she walks back and cuddles up to me on her bed. Turning on the tv, we spent the whole day cuddling, laughing and drawing. It was the best day ever.

___________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter. I k ie it's simple, it's just I haven't updated in a while so I thought I do a quick on.
____________________________