Where is she?

I heard laughing and whispering around me. I open my eyes to see that I'm still in the living room but I noticed I was on kyung-soo's chest also that the others were here. I look at my brother who taking a photo of us. He quickly passes me the phone and trying not to wake satan-soo. I quickly look at it and sees a cute photo (photo above).
    I feel kyung-soo wake up so I bury my face in his chest and give him playful kisses. His laughter, makes his chest vibrates making me laugh. He slowly sits up leaning on the arm chair while I'm still on his chest. The door bell rings and I see Kai going to get it.
      I start to think how I haven't spoken to my friends recently or my parents. I think that maybe I've been court up to do anything. Maybe I'll call them later. I hear a familial laugh along with Kais. I look at the door and see one friend I can count on. The loveable Megan (a.n meg5379 giving you a rap face). She looks at me, before I can react I'm on the floor with her on top of me.
Laughing, I hug her back siting  up.
I notice all the members are now in the living room watching Exo next door. Me and Meg both look at each other and quietly crawl out the room.
We end up, in the hall. Bursting out with laughter until we heard the members whisper.
"Have you seen the girls" I heard Sehun ask.
"They where just here" shouted Chanyeol.
I look up and see Chanyeol coming out the room seeing us on the floor. He laughs walking back in the room shaking his head. " they are on the landing" he said still laughing.
I heard all the members laughing. Megan gets up and goes back in sitting on kais lap with him stroking her hair.
     Making my way to the kitchen I grab my favourite jasmin water. It's a vitamin bit taste a bit like cider. I hear the door go and I skip to answer it.
"I got it" I tell to the others.
I open the door and see someone who I didn't expect to see. 'BAM' something I hit of my head and I go into darkness.

____________
Xiumins PoV
It's been about 3 minutes since she went to get the door. I hope out of my seat and walk out the room and Kyung-soo follows me knwong something isn't right. We walk down the hall to see the door slightly open.
I run to the door and open it. My cherry blossom is no where to be seen. I look down, seeing an envelope.  I look back to kyung-soo who was staring at it.
Carefully opening it, it read:
Yo exo,
            I have your sister. We will not harm her we love her. If you want to contact us she had our numbers in her journal. It is filled under stalker. We will return her once she says yes to becoming our queen.
Love Allies stalker X
P.s we r always watching you.

I gave the note to kyung-soo who looks at me with eyes of anger. I give him the same look. Closing the door, we run to the other. I just hope my sister is ok and not hurt.

__________
Thank you for reading this chapter. Luv u all em X
_________