Home

I woke up, still lying on my brothers stomach I noticed there wasn't any new messages. I was still in my clothes and thought I was going to change then I thought we all had the day off. I quickly put on some black leggings and a plain top. I walk up to my brother lay on the bed putting my chin on his chest. I shake him up.
"Wake up, sleep head its your day so we can watch movies and relax". I whisper and seeing is eye slowly open looking down at me.
He smiled and moved me off him to get up. He stood up, turned around to me and picking me up bridal style to the living room, I was laughing as we walked. I noticed everyone was in the living room watching the lion king.
My brother placed me down and I crawled on the sofa and sat on kyung-soo lap. I looked up at him and he looked at me, we both had a big smile on his face. Kyung-soo put a protective arm around me so I decided to lay my head on his chest.
My eye lids started to drop so I got of DO's lap and headed to my bedroom. I found my pjs and put them on (the picture above) then grabbed a wolf blanket that my brother gave me. I headed down stair and placed my self back on DO's lap. We carried in watching movie when suddenly my eyes started to get more heavy. Soon after I fell asleep on kyung-soo's chest.

Mean while:
Kyung-soo PoV
Allie fell asleep on my chest, I felt so natural. I looked other at Xiumin who turned around to see his sister asleep and me half asleep with a blanket around us. He smiled, soon I heard a click and saw all the guys were taking photos of us. Luckily, they didn't wake her.
I moved Allie so we both were comfortable holding each other. My eye lids slowly dropped so I placed my head on top of Allies and fell asleep within seconds.

Xiumin PoV
Both kyung-soo and Allie was holding each other asleep. I laugh and took a picture so I can save it as my look screen. We put on another movie to watch, slowly all the members were falling asleep watching the movie. I'm happy my blossom is happy and that makes me happy. I slowly fall asleep on Chens shoulder, smiling thinking nothing can get better.

___________________________
Thank u for reading this chapter, I did it when I came back from school. I hope you guys like it. Luv Emily xx
___________________________