These are people i only need!

We was al in the practise room, when there was a knock on the door. It opened and revealed Tao oppa, Kris oppa and luhan oppa walked in sitting down with us. We all start laughing at Kai and sehun who was doing a chicken dance while megan (meg5379 ) looked embarrassed at her boyfriend. It got more funny when Chanyeol and aislinn (Brendonshugeforehead ) was doing a wired sexy dance to each other.
Blasting out music, there was another knock on the door. I got up and opened it to see a shock.
"Jackson, mark, bambam, jr, jb, Yugyeom, Youngjae cone on in" I say hugging them as they come in. Bambam comes to me hugs me lifting me up in a bear hug. Laughing we let go, as we was walking in there was another knock on the door. Going back to it I smile opening it.
"Come on in, g-dragon, top, Taeyang,Seungri, Daesung. You to, j-hope, kookie, v, suga, rap monster, Jimin and Jin" I say again hugging all of them.
Some how kookie, me and bambam was doing whip nae nae until we got tired out. Sitting down on kyung-soo's lap I give him squirm kiss and laugh. Looking around I see a life. A life I love and wouldn't change for, being happy is what means the most and I'm happy I'm spending my life with this wonderful people. Maybe you never k ow you can hear back to me but you never know. Until then make sure your life is well spent.

-------
His guys thank u so much for reading This book.  I have choose. To finish it and maybe do a squeal. I don't k ow yet I have other books I need to do. Thank y so much for reading this. Luv u with all my heart em X
--------