Did the manager just hit on me?

I woke up first today,like usual I did my things. I wore black jeans with rips in it and a white tank top that just comes above me belly button. This is topped by a leather jacket and the a bandana tied around my hair which is in a high pony. My makeup is simple with just mascara and red lipstick.
  I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for the lads while making there lunch. I just finished making Kyung-soo's lunch but I put a sticky note saying 'I luv u' in it. Most of the lads are coming down by now, everyone was still half asleep except for Kai who was wide awake to the smell of the lunch which is chicken. Of coarse I had to do chicken as that is what the mostly live off.
Tao, luhan and Kris oppa are staying home today so the fans won't know. All the lads are down now and ready to go. Grabbing my phone and headphones we walk out the dorm. Jumping into the van I sit between Chanyeol and Kyung-soo I fall asleep on Kyung-soo's shoulder.
I felt like I was being carried into a building, we must of arrived. I slightly open my eyes to see my brother carrying me so I close my eyes and snuggle into his chest. His chest vibrates  as he laughs when I snuggle into him.
"We're her cherry blossom" he whispers in my ear then kissing my checks letting me go down to solid ground.
I open my eyes and see we are out side of S.M building. There was a lot of fans outside and security had guard all of us.
"Oppa, notice me"
"Chanyeol you are awesome"
"Allie, OMG notice me"
Xiumin puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk through everyone, this only makes the fans so even crazy.
"Total sibling goals"
"Why are they so perfect"
We enter the building to see the receptionist doing her work. All the boys had to run to the bathroom so I was alone in the hall. They all walk to the towards the dance studio. I start walking saying hello to the staff as I walk by reception. It was a new person as when she looked up she gave me a fake smile and a small cough. I turn towards her and sigh.
"Sorry miss but only staff and idols can go down there" she says while pointing her left hand towards the door while a fake smile.
I sigh and look into her eyes and say slowly "my brother is a memeber, I got permission to go down there. Ok I know you re knew and I want to make a good impression but I'm spending the day with my brother thank you".
I walk away leaving her dumb found until she sees Xiumin put an arm around me. Waving to her shocked face we all walk into the dance studio.
Everyone gets ready and I sit on the side waiting for them to start. The camera to record them is getting set up so I decide to help. It was finished when the boys where ready.
------
(Play video)
------
We where all cheering at the end and laughing. The manager come sin clapping his hands.
"Well done boys, go change and relax for a bit" he says looking at all of us.
All of them bowed and left to get changed. He suddenly turns to me with lust in his eyes, his eyes were traveling down my chest and stomach.
"So Allie have you ever wanted to become a Kpop star" he says walking over to me sexually. 
"Kind of ya, but I know I won't be" I say Rising an eyebrow.
"Well how about you give me an audition now and see how you dance I know you can sing so let's see how you dance" he says leaning on the wall. I nod and go into the changing room and chamber into a sports bra and yoga pants.
I put some music on and start with posing.
(Play the video the one on the right is Allie)

I finish off and lean into my knees as the are killing me. I here the manager mumble a few things.
"Wow that ass right there"
"What I would do to you, omg"
I turn around seeing him staring at my butt and licking his lips so I fully turn towards him.
"How about I take you on a date or something"
"I'm sorry,
Manager Kim but I have a boyfriend. Sorry again so how was the audition" I say stretching my arms.
"It was great and sorry for you having a boyfriend. I'll talk to the boss and see what could happen" he says leaving shanking kid head.
The boys are now coming in confused why the manager was shaking his head. Then they see me and look more confused.
"He wanted and audition for being a trainee or something. Then he asked me on a date but I said sorry I got a boyfriend" I say hugging Kyung-soo.
They all male a 'oo' shape and walk out. I follow them to the car and fall asleep on the way Home.

---
Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in a while as I've been busy. Luv u all em c
---