Lazy day together!

I woke up much happier then usual. I remember what happened yesterday  and I imudetially get butterfly's in my stomach. I slowly see the person I want to see right next to me. I smile removing the hairs in front of his face. A smile formed on his lips pulling me closer. Now I was practically in his chest. I try and remove my face but he pulls it back. He starts laughing, that made his chest vibrate so I started laughing.
I try again to get up but fail so I start kissing his check as I whispered in his ear.
"I *kiss* need *kiss* to *kiss*get *kiss* up *kiss*".
He smiled, opening his eyes the tiniest bit. Kissing my forehead he release me from his grip. I walk in the wardrobe and picking a lazy outfit. Walking back in the room (an : she has a little room attached to hers) I see Kyung-soo on my phone looking through stuff.
I rise my eyebrow and make my way to my bed sitting on the edge with him.
"What you doing" I ask innocently.
"Just changing my contact name" he says normally then slightly laughing passing me my phone back.
I look at my phone and it has 'my little Statin'. I laugh at the name then I see kyung-soo getting out of bed. I walk out the room with him right behind me so I stop and he wraps an arm around my waist walking down the hall.
I walk in the living room while kyung-soo goes to get our coffee. I put on a movie that we could watch. I decided on beauty and the beast getting my wolf blanket around my feet.
Everyone was out today except us two and i really happy about that. Kyung-soo walk in with a tray that has coffee, haribos and popcorn. I giggle like a little girl at a carnival when he sat down making me cuddle me into his side. He press play and the movie starts. The whole pay through it bet through both me and kyung-soo feeding either popcorn or haribos to each other.
It was our third movie which was bugsy Malone. It was half way through a song, I started to fall asleep on kyung-soo while sitting on his lap and leaning on his chest. He started to stoke my hair and I felt darkness surround me.
_________________
Kyung-soo PoV
I had Allie on my lap leaning against me while I stroke her hair softly. The movie had just put on the song "you give a little love". I smiled as Allie snuggled into my chest.i started to sing to her softly while rocking her.
___________
(Play music)
We could've been anything
That we wanted to be
And it's not too late to change
I'd be delighted to give it some thought
May-be you'll agree that we really ought
Two, three, four)

We could've been anything
That we wanted to be)

Yes, that decision was ours
It's been decided we're weaker divided)

Let friendship double up our powers)

We could've been anything
That we wanted to be
And I'm not saying that we should
But if we try it, we'd learn to abide it
We could be the best at bein' good guys)

Flowers of the earth
Who can even guess how much
A real friend is worth?
Good guys, shake an open hand)

Maybe we'll be trusted
If we try to understand
No doubt about it
It must be worthwhile
Good friends do tend to make you smile.
_________________
I move down so I'm lying down next Allie slowly drifting to sleep.

________________
Xiumins PoV
We all come back from the studio when we here a movie on in the living room. I recognise the music, it's mine and allies favourite movie Bugsy  Malone. We walk in to the living room to see Allie snuggled up to kyung-soo. We all laugh and take photos but I place the blanket over them.
I see Chen and Suho tidying up while the others sit down. I changed the movie to 'the gonnies'. I love this movie. We all got settled and I relised that my sister is happy and that what makes me happy.
___________________
Thank you for reading this chapter. Luv u all em X
__________________