Help!

This is going back to allies PoV for now.
__________________________
I lye on the bed, thinking. So far he has beaten me so I have bruises on my face, arms, stomach and thighs. My whole body is aching, when he isn't beating me..... He raped me a few times but then he goes back to his sweet self again like he used to be.
I want to get out of this room, slowly getting up trying to ignore the pain I walk to the wardrobe and pick out my outfit. Looking through the small clothes I have I chose my outfit (picture above). Slowly making my way back to the bed I make it so it is neat.
The sound of footsteps were coming towards the room so I carefully layers there pro tending to sleep. My hair was spread out softly and I poss  my self as sleeping beauty's pose. Closing my eye, the door slightly opens. The footsteps reach the bed and the bed dips down slightly. A hand moves my bangs from my face and the hand creases my check.
A soft kiss is placed on forehead, thinking he was going, he lays beside me and puts a protective arm around me. So far it had been three days since I've been here. I let darkness fall over me and the arm tightens around me as well.
__________
Tao PoV ??? (A/N you didn't see that comin. If you don't mind me I'm going to cry cause of the marvel prefrences.)

Everyone was prepared to get snowflake back. The police is slowly surrounding the house while all 12 of us is wearing a bullet proof vest. Kris is in from of us all then me. Me holding my wushi stick in my hand ready for anything. Kris hyung slowly picks the lock and walks in all of us behind him.
   I turn to the tracker to see we are near the room. Walking upstairs I aim my stick ready, opening the door I see snowflake and the kidnapper. Nodding my head to Suho who gave the signal to the police and they walked to me and kicked open the door. The man was startled and jumped out of bed for when the police jumped into the room.
   Before he could do anything the police handcuffed him. Allie was lying there asleep peacefully. Xiumin runs up to the room and when he sees his sister, he just has tears rolling down his cheek. He sits next to her and creased her check with tears falling slowly on her hand he held.
Her eyes slowly open and tears soon roll down her check as her brother hugs her with a sighn of not letting go. Walking out the room, I see everyone looking at me. Giving them a smirk I nod my head and everyone lets out sigh then relaxes there muscles.
Kyung-soo walks upstairs as Xiumin slowly comes down. He lets out a breath as we do a group hug. Smirking I'm happy everything is alright.

__________
Allie PoV

After my brother leaves, Kyung-soo walks into the room. I get up and walk up to him and hugged him tightly. My shoulder started to feel wet and I see kyung-soo in tears as well as me. Placing my head in his neck he picks me up so my legs as around his waist  then he walks to the bed and sits down. I start to feel sleepy and start to fall asleep holding Kyung-soo. He must of relised as he strokes my hair.
"Go to sleep, we are all going to be here when u wake up" he whispers in my ear.
I nod my head in his neck letting darkness fall over me again.

_______
Kyung-soos PoV
I gently pick up my sleeping beauty and walk down stairs. She is still in the position that she was with her legs around my waist. All the members sees us and I nod and they all head out the door. I was the last one to and when I got in the car I sat next Xiumin and Tao. I placed her across her lap and she had the head on her brothers lap. Tao strokes her leg like a brother, I rubbed my fingers on her hand and her brother stroked her hair. I let my muscles relax and I slowly place my head on Tao shoulder letting darkness surround me. Happy that I've got Allie back I smile in my sleep.

_________
Thank u for reading this chapter. I know that it's been a while I've Been busy. I hope u enjoyed this chapter.
Luv u all em X
___________