Really Chen?

I woke up with a startle. An arm was around my waist and my back to the persons chest. Slowly turning around I see Kyung-soo asleep next to me. I imminently relax my tense muscle. Turning around fully I snuggle into Kyung-soos chest. I feel him move meaning he was waking up. Stoking his hair, his eyes start to open and a smile goes across his face when he sees me.
   He pulls me further into his chest. Kissing his chest softly, I feel it vibrate as he laughs at my actions. He suddenly flips me so I'm on top of him and him on his back. Staying like this for a few more minutes I look up at him and smile. He returns the smile and snuggles his face into my hair while I'll stole his.
"I love you, you know that" he whispers into my ear before burying him further into my hair.
I giggle at him and kiss his forehead"yeah I know, and I love u 2".
I slowly get up from his grip and get out bed. Slowly walking to my wardrobe I get my outfit out( picture above). I turn around and see Kyung-soo on his side staring at me with love. I quickly get changed still feeling his eyes still on me. Turning back round, kyung-soo now was on his back but using his arms to hold him up and I was sitting on his lap. Straddle ruling his waist, I give him a quick peck on the lips which soon turns into a make out session.
We both separate but place our foreheads together. Laughing lightly I get off and go to the door. I quickly blow him a kiss before I leave the room towards the kitchen. Nearly every one was there. You could still see the brushes even though I covered it mostly up with bruises.
"OMG he beat u so badly" Chen suddenly sadly shouts walking passed the room.
Everyone turns to me sadly before giving Chen ' really we only got her back yesturday and you are going to make her upset'
"SORRY" he yells running away as Chanyeol runs towards him.
   Lowering my head I walk to the cuboard and bring out a granola bar. Giving everyone a quick kiss on the check and a hug. But when I got to Tao oppa, luhan oppa and kris oppa I say on there lap and gave them a big kiss on the check, a beat hug and saying "I MISSED YOU" whispering- shout. It went kris who laughs and hugs me back, luhan who puts his chin on my head while laughing. Tao, who was in a panda onesie, kissed me on the check, arms around my shoulder into the hug while I said " I missed you baby panda" then he said " I missed you to little tiger" laughing. He always calls me tiger cause as he likes pandas I like tigers as I always wear my tiger onesie.
    I get off him and walked back to my room but before getting stopped by Chen. I give him a big bear hug saying "it's ok, understood what you meant" he gives me a nod and a kiss on the head. 
I carried on walking to my bedroom to see kyung-soo just lying down with shirtless with sweat pants on. I walk over to him and lye on top as a movie starts. The music to 'the lost boys' came on and I snuggled into Kyung-soo while watching the movie. This is how I spent most of the day together.

_______
Thank u for reading this chapter.
Luv u all em X
________